What would y’all be willing to pay for T free D8 kilos?

THC is defined as “the sum of THCa AND Delta-9-THC

“3.(e) At a minimum, analytical testing of samples for delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration levels must use post-decarboxylation or other similarly reliable methods approved by the Secretary. The testing methodology must consider the potential conversion of delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA) in hemp into delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and the test result reflect the total available THC derived from the sum of the THC and THC-A content. Testing methodologies meeting these requirements include, but are not limited to, gas chromatography and high-performance liquid chromatography.”

This was covered further up in the thread…

2 Likes

It would be great to bring more agonists to the forefront, but I have to wonder about false positives with drug testing. Or for that matter, field testing as already stated. That sounds costly.

Isn’t this the new definition?

Edit yeah this is the new guidelines. Reread my post. I am talking about BEFORE this when D9 THC was all that was referenced.

1 Like

I know I’m playing devils advocate here but does state law really overrule federal here? If I recall correctly states cannot interfere with hemp. And again we are talking about what is still technically hemp (<0.3% d9) according to the regulations prior to this year that do not include THCA.

1 Like

States can interfere with hemp that starts or ends in their state. They just can’t stop commerce going through the state en route

2 Likes
  1. Hemp = <.03 D9 does not mean D9 does not include THCa. Cite a federal reg which says that. (you can’t; there are none)

2. State law vs Federal law. State law cannot preempt federal law. For a full explanation, see:

1. State law CAN regulate whatever it wants within state borders, other than preempt federal law. For example, define .3 thc as total thc (D9 + THCa), limit forms of hemp for sale in the state, licensing etc, etc.
2 Likes

So a license is not needed to purchase a kilo of d8?

1 Like

if hemp derived, no apparently

2 Likes

Depends on state law. State law can limit or license anyone handling/holding hemp concentrates

1 Like

It’s part of the Analog Act.

Anything that is “similar” to a Schedule 1 or 2 can be enforced under this act. Whether it’s made from a legal substance or synthetically made.

If you all want test the strength and enforcement of The Analog Act, be my guess…

Let me know how it goes

Don’t think for 1 second that the feds aren’t watching this shit develop and already ready to jump all over it. I don’t know about you but, I really don’t feel like wasting my hard earned money on a defense that you’ll loose because they want to make an example outta me.

1 Like

Yeah I’m with you. I’m not touching anything with the letters THC in it unless its in a licensed facility.

3 Likes

I thought you understood me but it doesn’t appear you do either. For the 3rd time, I am talking about last year regs. Not the new limits. As in, when everyone was apparently selling hemp flower legally with <0.3% D9 THC but 1% THCa. It was not until the new regs that switched to total THC changed that. My point is that why was 1% THCA/0.2%D9THC legal but 20% THCA/0.2%D9THC wasnt? Before everyone starts typing “because of the analogs act!!1!,” d9 thc is legal in hemp. Hemp WAS defined by the plant being less than 0.3% D9 THC. So if it’s less than 0.3% D9 THC, where is the distinction that higher amounts of THCA changed its classification as hemp?

If it exists, be my guest, just looking for the answer. Not more people explaining to me how total THC works.

2 Likes

Wrong. Fullstop. Pay attention.

You suggest Farm Bill regs dictated last year. That is error. State law dictates every year, NOT the farm bill. Further, last yr the majority of states DID NOT accept .3 % D9 as legal. Last yr (and this yr) Tweedle farms was shipping .8 % TTHC to states that required TTHC - against the law. Just b/c they did it does not mean it was legal.

State law overfuckingrules the '14 and '18 farm bill re TTHC. Whatever your state law says - that’s the law for you in that state. It seems obvious you don’t know what your state law is or how to interpret the farm bill. Try educating yourself on both before asking repeatedly for spoons. Go to your State Dept of Ag webite and read the state law on hemp.

TTHC was state law in many states before the '18 Farm Bill. Again. State law dictates.

Ignore what you think the '14 Farm bill means, because it does not mean what you think it does.

!

!

The analogue act is part of the CSA

2 Likes

How was it ever legal to sell flower with 1% thca and 0.2% d9 thc then? Especially to and from multiple states. If the federal regs were vague enough to overlook it then it’s safe to assume many states did as well. I don’t sell hemp so yeah no I don’t give two shits about hemp THC limits, my question is beyond that. Gtfo with this spoon shit don’t be condescending.

Where was your example legal? what states? what law supports your example?

Your Answer:

There was no example. Because I’m not debating a point. I was asking questions and said over and over if I’m missing something then tell me. If you’re saying it was always illegal to sell 1% THCA 0.2% D9 THC flower everywhere then there is my answer. Again quit being condescending. YouTube videos hilarious

2 Likes

That’s not what I said. I said state law dictates.

Last yr, OR for example measured only D9, whereas UT measured TTHC. Different states, different rules.

What you misunderstand is you have to have an example of a state to answer your question. Sorry, I should have said every single state has different laws. I assumed you understood that, my bad.

1 Like

Unless they are the state of Idaho, lol. Rough times for those guys…

1 Like