What was the most interesting thing you heard at MJBizCon?

Pretty sure 6k

3 Likes

90 lbs? 19 lbs? 90 gallons? for $18k? Did you say “that’s the math?”

That’s hurting my ears trying to listen.

Just trying to listen and transcribe.

They’re devices on their site are 30k osprey with much more extras to make it 100k like it’s missing pieces for a solventless closed loop system as they’re calling it.

My guess is 10-20k for the mini. Since the OG is 30k

How long till one of y’all makes me a washing / drying machine that folds and hangs? Might want to realize how fast we’re revolutionizing our market vs others. Letting nobody eat more than a meal.

Washer Of Multiple Apparel and Necessities :rofl:

$100/mo for life… with a lifetime warranty.

6k even has me scratching my head. I can appreciate innovation but man these guys are about to see what the @Killa12345 Model does to them lol

Very few items in our industry stay at their original price points. Harvest right being the KING. Ai / Huber maybe also.

Resale value and price are super important nowadays.

For 18 Thousand for sure I heard.

Under 10 racks??? nvm. My head hurts with that background noise.
6k I think has a solid life point but acknowledging how they’re pieces work. That’s still only one piece of the full solventless cls

Do they offer mini of the other additional add-ons? Because having one piece mini and not releasing the full loop mini would be a flop to release without.

1 Like

It won’t last. Just another fad. This one might be longer lasting then CBD, CBG, CBN, D8, or HHC, just because its psychoactive and d9thc at the end of the day.

Butttt that said, thca is going to follow suite with all of the above cannabinoids, price will be high, demand will be massive. 100 labs will click on production and the next thing you know price will slip down slowly before absolutely crashing because there was a massive supply. We’ve literally seen this happen a bunch of times. It’s going to happen again imo.

The legality is sketch imo, and if ya ask me it’s illegal. You can argue semantics, and say hemp bill this and hemp bill that, but the DEA analog act will get ya dead to rights in the end. Idk tho I’m not a lawyer.

We are not putting a dime towards infrastructure for THCA, it makes sense to use our existing infrastructure to produce forsure, absolutely does. Butttt going out and dropping big money on gear to be a big boy in the THCA game is a sure fire way to eat shit when kgs are 600 bucks a pop.

I don’t have a crystal ball so idk what’s going to happen with it, all I know is the game is wild rn. Make your money fosho, but don’t be the last dude holding the bag operating glutinous facilities on 10% margins.

My 2 cents

13 Likes

They can’t go arresting everyone either, legal or otherwise. We getting off with our freedom. Let them pretend tax you.

THCA get your THCA on.
I got rocks for days bitches

1 Like

Low-key feels like a big middle finger to the gooberment.
Almost like a protest :joy:

We will force them to act eventually, with even how incompetent they are and how little enforcement there is, the precedence will be set soon, just because thca is going to be everywhere.

You can bet you sweet ass that the big soulless cannabiz corporations will drop big money on lobbyists to end this before hemp fucks up rec forever.

7 Likes

Rocks fo lyfe :face_with_peeking_eye:

Y’all just became the ultimate cover for coke, meth, fentanyl, shoe polish lmfao pick your powders

A giant thank you from MW :call_me_hand::clinking_glasses:

Making gods herb into the crack equivalent is very much medicinal and money

Cause meets effect on this hahaha

Putting a fucking address and a name to it? Lab testing? Priceless

Y’all have forever fucked up more than one drug trade with a single addition of cannabis into the powder market. When it’s finally realized, it’ll be a few decades and the next rendition of Netflix running a documentary.

Now you can cut coke with weed (lol) because it’s so fuckin cheap.

At least they can get high and smoke it when they’re disappointed with the price lol

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more my dude. well said.

2 Likes

Cannabistalk101 and Cloudponics was a cool little stop for me.

1 Like

So who else got the flu at BizCon?

I know at least five or six so far

5 Likes

:raised_hand: :face_with_thermometer:

This is the worst convention crud I’ve ever had. Mixture of Flu + COVID ><

4 Likes

Haven’t gotten it yet (fingers crossed)

Took a few covid tests and came up neggy

2 Likes

So far, so good. We’ll see how everyone feels in another week.

I went there sick. Shakin hands n kissing babies.
Sarry

3 Likes

So far, so good. Check out the FLCCC doctors protocols for prevention and treatment.

1 Like

Been on 5-10k IU of Vitamin D for the past 8 months, zero convention flu.

Probably just this election seasons “pandemic” starting early again

8 Likes

5k a day is the way…

cant you just get vitamin d from the sun??

Kind of hard in Western Washington

1 Like

i always thought it didnt matter if it was cloudy. could be wrong

It’s definitely harder in the northern parts of the country. Unfortunately not everyone can have 300 days of Sunshine a year like some locales

2 Likes