What type of Insoles or Shoes do you wear?

I’m a fan of these
Slip on boots

5 Likes

slip on, steel soles and toes.

5 Likes

Heel grounders are where it’s at my dudes

7 Likes

Did you try foreman-grade knee pads and shin protectors like soccer players wear? Could probably find a weight lifter strap for your shoulders…

I used these MTB knee pads for a few months while doing greenhouse work having to kneel on concrete. Super flexible and comfortable but harden upon impact
https://northwestbicycle.com/products/dbo-knee-guards-black-xl-b-6x8387?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&currency=USD&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIioLej7OB7wIVBT6tBh3FrAfNEAQYAyABEgL4mvD_BwE

As for shoes some lightweight Salomon backpacking boots run a few hundred bucks but really comfortable for all day wear

9 Likes

needs to be moved somewhere sticky/important

great call

2 Likes

Solomon shoes
Red wing work boots
I try to find American made options and to be completely honest they both are very comfortable and light for wearing a size 13e

4 Likes

Get flat footed sole skate shoes. Not the new style ones. Those loafery slip on skate shoes from early 2000s and then you’ll be fine.

4 Likes

Osiris

1 Like

Those knee pads saved my life in my early days of BASE jumping.

2 Likes

Good ol Doc Martin’s for me. Anyone remember the "gspot’ stash compartment they used to include in the 90’s?

5 Likes

Yes, I used to keep my acid in there wrapped in tinfoil ahha

8 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about!

1 Like

LOWA Locarnos

Every pair has been extremely comfortable and supportive. They’re also light, durable, and gor-tex.

They look nice too

1 Like
5 Likes

Those ugly mofos help me stand up 10 hrs a day

1 Like

I got a pair of 8000kicks the all hemp shoes and they are pretty nice, they feel like shoes an astronaut would wear lmao

5 Likes

im currently wearing rockroosters for the lab and doing standing all day.
originally was going to get blundstones or red backs but ended up with some rockroosters for now and i love them so far… very very comfortable and no more knee/foot pain from my last boots and shoes i wear. especially if i pull a 12plus hr day

i try to not wear sneakers or shoes the majority of the day. I dont think humans were really meant to wear shoes or insoles so the least amount of cushion between the ground and the foot is usually the best.

usually big soles or shoes change the point of contact on your foot which can injure other parts of your body. id find some verbitims, or no sole nike free and see if that helps… sometimes less is more!

4 Likes

grundens

chemical resistant and soft sole. They were a pain in ass to get but worth it.

2 Likes