What the hell is this thing?

Seriously, what the hell is this thing? I haven’t been out of the loop for that long, have I?

NugSmasher The Knockout Gravity Infuser Rosin Press — Grow Light Central Shopping&stkn=aa692db5f341&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA_aGuBhACEiwAly57MQwgar9s0uPBSnY6e-ODeRlD5i3W2yMD4ika5hUXs-UpaXvv3lsc8BoC09MQAvD_BwE

1 Like
8 Likes

I have a couple ideas for a gravity bong that would have a condenser involved.

1 Like

But no seriously, that device reminds me of those extractors I think what twas it the titan or something? That you’re able to turn the extraction column upside down via a turn wheel?

This reminds me of that. Pointless in a way but could be useful depending on your desired outcome.

Wish I would of seen this video first. That explains a lot !

3 Likes

Target demographic for a gravity bong like that has to be Hollywood hills / Bel Air weed mansion parties. I don’t know who else is buying a $30,000 bionicle bong

3 Likes

This is the dumbest thing I’ve seen in a long time. Youd think for $30k they could at least put a motor and pushbutton on it…

3 Likes

They claim 300 hrs each . 3 hrs is believable. I build race cars in 300hrs. Built multiple full scale processing labs in less time. Wonder what their return policy is actually like.

1 Like

I want whatever they’re smoking…
They are never going to make money off that

I’m still confused about why this is still called a Rosin Press on their site. Does it squish hash too?

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one who couldn’t figure it out. Is it a bong and rosin press? The video didn’t make it clear to me, neither did the description. Nothing like selling something for 30k and not even explaining what it really is clearly.

1 Like

Maybe someone who is nearly as confused as us had to list it on Grow Light Central and just saw the brand and the price and figured it had to be a rosin press or surely no one would pay that much :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You know those robotic hands that companies swear will replace minimum wage workers? Well what if someone was able to make one of those into an automatic rosin making bot?

A robotic hand that can apply the perfect amount of pressure on manual press and know when to release after each quality press. Design it with camera sensors with a built in cannabis testing module that’s done by those light sensors and to be able to detect quality changes within the rosin as the robotic hand presses it, so the robotic hand knows when to stop it to only preserve top quality…

Now that would be an invention!!!

2 Likes

You could make it dance to trap music and post IG stories inbetween runs too

4 Likes

The name is definitely misleading for it just being a gravity bong. wish i could make 30k off of two sparklet water jugs and a handful of overly machined parts. they could of at least put a fancier name brand banger on it

No they need to get a Chinese stock banger and then use standard water color paint to paint their logo. First one to burn off their logo wins 5% off “merch.”

:man_facepalming:t2::octopus:

Yeah maybe but rosin would be easier to automate than anything.

You could have the robotic hand do all the jar shit too when it comes to rosin.

Why not have a robotic hand mimic the stirring action a human makes and make bubble hash ?

You could reduce bottlenecks.

I can’t tell if that’s a shit post or not but I think taking the guess work out of rosin could make quality increase and increase workflow and revenue.

I can think of a few other things that robotic hand can could be doing instead of stealing our jobs…

1 Like

Not stealing, adding a method.

No machine can truly beat the quality of hand pressed by human.

I mean it could be an assistant bot or something that tightens your jars to the perfect level to induce certain actions.

It’s more like that robot in Futurama that’s just an assistant than a replacement.

1 Like