What strains are you currently hunting for a keeper?

Hopefully finishing up his flower room, I think he finally got it there so I’m sure just dialing in the parameters & getting ready or that drop this weekend in la

1 Like

The indica yield was about 23% over the sativa yield. IMO it was just better all the way around but I am a much bigger fan of indica than sativa

Doing an auction on a 16 pk of Octane Mint Sorbet fem seeds as my good friend ( brother) passed away. In light of his passing I’ve decided to open up my vault to help. I’m doing the giveaway on my ig but am will to also do one here, whether it be for beans or cuts “.01% hemp” don’t matter, but if anyone would be willing to join in I will post the go fund me for his medical expenses & all that would be required is proof of the winning spot processed for his behalf to receive your gifted donation of bird seed.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tyler-guppy-dyer-medical-fundshttps://

I’ll open up for

Apple Fritter
Octane Mint Sorbet
Watermelon Cookies
Or a variety pack of labeled bird seed.
Don’t forget the :scissors:S too

I will not receive anything from this but the gratitude of helping my friend & the winner receiving fire upon donation.

Rip guppy

5 Likes

I do things like this … Rather than actually WRITING what it is … Ohhh noooo, i like to be clever and put different colour electrical tape on the pots.
I have done this for years and years and still forget what the colours are or loose the piece of paper with info on.

Your not alone lololo

4 Likes

Check the URL of your campaign. It keeps saying error found when I click on it

1 Like

I think this is it.

@Cheebachiefextracts, can you verify this is the correct go fund me?

1 Like

That is it yes. Thank you @Curious_Roberto

2 Likes

Kind love has good clones in Denver

Watermelon cookies sounds fun

1 Like

Stacks nicely & has a strong pheno with the cookies for these beans. The last run I did of them was just to test the beans, I didn’t finish them out in flower but they’re structure & vigor was ridiculous

1 Like

Starting it off $100 for the cookies

5 Likes

Thank you for starting off the auctions​:pray:t3::pray:t3: I’ll make a thread specifically for it when I get a moment later today & add you as first in on the watermelon cookies :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

We’re you a tester for the new Mac? Thought it just dropped lol

2 Likes

Yeah had it running since the first drop for testers

3 Likes

i can offer you the Gluekiss (GG#4 x GSC thin mint [reversed]) made by the collective pair of years ago, but sadly as a new member i cant send you a private message :sweat_smile:

One of the growers up here in Alaska made a video of dropping some of the new MAC from Cap. yesterday. Hopefully it will turn out better than the old MAC

1 Like

Some dude over at thc scammer is trying to flip a pack of mac2 for tree-fiddy (@moveweight
Lol

3 Likes

What a cunt

1 Like

Christ on a tricycle! I can’t imagine spending that much on seeds!

1 Like

At least it wasnt a certain person over on caps site who bred caps mac to his own, then sells on caps site for huge profit.

Jackass!

Im running a tester pack for said person, ONLY after I dm’d cap and asked if it was ok.

2 Likes