What SEED’s are you growing / hunting right now?

Plenty of grows showing hyped up cuts blown out but nothing specifically for seed/pheno hunting… I am currently hunting thru some of my own Eskimo Breath crosses, some Compound Genetics and Exotic Genetics I have been sitting on for awhile.

5 Likes

Not a big hunt, but started 20 (I have 60 more) of the early OG from ogenius/lempire and the other was a freebie

5 Likes

Indiana Bubblegum, Cindy 99 (Thanks @GummyJ @Concentrated_humbold !) Jelly Mac Breath from Fat Cat Labs and Fried Apples (Apple Fritter x Pure Michigan) from Third Coast Genetics.

Every bean that I’ve popped of Gorilla Nut from Fresh Coast has been fire minus some seriously annoying pollen sacks at the end of flower.

8 Likes

Not a big hunt for me right now either but I am running these I got from @Demontrich

10 Likes

Def some potential in those!!! @Cloner

2 Likes

Going to pop these next

7 Likes

3 of ten popped. Actually there was only 9 in the pack I got.

3 Likes

I hope you find what your looking for, those were great strains in the 90’s.

3 Likes

Hey Hey in need of that Cindy if she’s the 1 @AgTonik @Concentrated_humbold

Glad to see you found some hunters. Is this the Brothers Grimm Cindy?

1 Like

The early OG and a couple mmxx

7 Likes

I think @Greenleafpro gave me a pack of vintage Bubblegum as well.

There are Reservoir Seeds Bubblegum (the first Dutch Generation), Fleur Du Mal IBG and C99 back crosses and Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99 being popped atm. I have some very specific phenos in mind, so I am hoping for the best for the goodwill from the generous seed junkies here.

7 Likes

They weren’t from me. I’ve been collecting them again since reminiscing about the old school bubble gum, afgany, and land race straight runs.

1 Like

The ginormous seeds in the original packs from ~2000 were either fugazi or had hard seed coats. The breeder gave the genetics to Serious Seeds and TH Seeds back in the day and are probably the closest iteration he has seen lately.

About 4 weeks in on pheno hunts for

ChemDog #4
Trainwreck
Zkittles

be another month until they head to flower bays and if they amount to anything worth swinging my dick around I will most definitely posts some picks

3 Likes

Tasty Trees
Dosi Tree
Rainbow Driver
Sideswiped
Frozen Papaya
Hard Cider
Deer in Headlights
Face Off IX
Puffo Gelato
Cart Wheels
Blueberry Squirt
Rainbows at Night
Cloudberry
Frosted Biscotti

Hope to get 1 or 2 keepers.

2 Likes

I am pumped for this drop. I would get a few packs of the PBB x PBB and clock the males as candidates by veg smell, trichs, male flower stretch, vigor and amount of pollen produced.

Use Code CannaCon at CHECKOUT for the 25% Discount

6 Likes

Got a bunch of these w my buddy

Maybe we’ll find some nostalgia

10 Likes

Those are some of the most amazing cultivars available anywhere. Well…they are somewhat unavailable, but nevertheless super bomb. Congratulations on those. Man…

2 Likes

It’s going to take a while to get through them all, I keep telling my buddy hes doing it backwards, instead of having a bunch of tents all over the house, he needs to just live in one tent and grow in the rest of the house, haha. I believe a va beach ghani clone was obtained as well this week :astonished:

I’m really sorry I missed you last week, but that’s kids for ya. I figured it was a sign if we were both down there at the same time…at least her foots not broken, it’s a 5th metatarsal ligament tear here is the one sunrise I caught with my youngest

I hope you had an awesome time though, we will have to meet up sometime :green_heart:

2 Likes

Oohh that ghani is of legend status. Those DSC seeds…way back I used to get Bumpass Skunk and wondered if it came from Dukes people up around Fluvanna and Hanover areas. I used to trade my NL and various sativas for it back in 93 and 94, so long before they had a company.
Yeah I’ve got 4 kids and my two girls found a wild bunny up at the farm and wanted to bring it to the beach. I resisted, but allowed it and It ended up getting sick and passed yesterday. They are now destroyed.
Worst dad ever.

3 Likes