What’s happening here (wrong answers only!)

Can y’all believe they were like “yeah just cart it up”

1 Like

That’s bubble hash. The bubbles are caused by bubble mites. They’re really hard to see, but the bubbles they make are very distinctive. Unfortunately bubble hash doesn’t do very well in carts.

7 Likes

$5 hot n ready

1 Like

Posting stuff like that will only confuse the OP. He needs to bring the oil up to decarb temps to kill those pesky bubble mites.

6 Likes

On a serious note, you still have a lot of sugar in that jar. Probably a good amount of solvent left as well. You can spin it off in a centrifuge and decarb the THCa. If you don’t have a centrifuge, you can pour it through a rosin bag or another filter to get the bulk of the HTE. You could also decarb the whole jar as is, but you want to avoid getting the HTE that hot if you don’t have to. Sorry, I know you asked for wrong answers only…

2 Likes

What temp is that? Those bubbles look a little big for decarb mites. If it’s below decarb temp then you have solvents (and what appears to be a good amount of wax)
You might try to pour it out in a vac oven until the bubbles go away.

3 Likes

The larger bubbles are certainly solvent escaping. However, he’ll still have micro bubbling if he doesn’t nip those mites in the bud…

5 Likes

It’s captain doofy reporting a progressive decaboxalation of certain deathly oxides escaping surface suspension of immoral wook irregularities or whatever @WKUCONSULTING is trying to teach these days.

3 Likes

This was almost 3000ppm butane. I left this job. It was a hemp reseller who bought “finished product” from other places lol

Ah my dude, if this place even had vac ovens :joy: I got nightmares to share from the hemp world. Am so glad I left.

1 Like

Also this was room temp around 65 degrees Fahrenheit

1 Like

Yeah, that’s nowhere near warm enough to kill those pp mites, especially the butane dwelling ones.

5 Likes

She’ll

3 Likes