What’s going on helping a homie

Looks like living soil
Are they getting just water?
We’re they just pruned? Are the effected parts getting blasted by a fan or had a leaf sitting right on top of them?
My guess would be one of those or a ph imbalance as the petioles are purpling out as well. Otherwise looks pretty healthy for where they are at so he is probably gonna have to just let it ride because it’s soil.
If that’s an inert media and he is watering with nutes then it’s a different story.

4 Likes

Adding to the are they getting fed just water

Looks like your beds have used up all the readily soluble nutes and you’re Halle ing to notice the effect unfortunately right around im guessing week 4-5 in flower? Brew a worm casting tea and top dress the soil. Drench & they’ll pull through.

1 Like

Zinc deficiency is my best guess.

It could be that either ph or an excess of some other nutrient is the actual problem.

3 Likes

Response from homie : Living soil, recently got a heavy top dress, always been a shrimp but just started showing actual issues around week 5 flower
All the plants with these genetics seem to be shrimps. Every other strain in the tent is twice the size. All from seed.

I pretty much already did what he’s talking about, this is a reaction to that most likely, it’s the only one reacting to this and it’s the smallest

Use ozonated water n throw it a little cal mag it’ll clear up it also could b wind burn if it’s near moving air it could also be beginning stage pm if they have a light gray color to dead parts

Cal Mag

3 Likes