What’s BM flower going for in LA?

We’re selling outdoor flower from Humboldt in LA anywhere from $1k to $1500 as of last week, licensed.

Up a little further north in Santa Barbara county here. Seeing local outs at 7-9 “light dep” Or actual light dep 1-12

Almost every farmer in s OR is going back to BM light deps and outdoor after the hempocalypse. They are just switching between markets to flood. I bet OD is back to 500 by the fall.

2 Likes

I see fairly good outdoor/greenhouse for 5-8 near Sacramento

1 Like

What everyone bought up in my network out here in SoCal is the indoor flower. I can’t find shit below 18 right now, even looking for 50+

Are you close to NE or more down in Florida?

Whats the price?

NE. you can tell where from my handle lol. haven’t seen any movement over here. grabbed some fire blurple for 22 the other day. felt pretty good about it

150-250 a unit depending on strain :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try to reach out to people in Maine, I know people are tryna bring back the term “exotics” and charging 3k+. Total rip if I can find the same quality in ME for 1.8. But I’ve seen outs for 800-1k. And ins for around 1.8

I’m seeing two plus per unit here in Maine for high quality indoor. I literally sell out before I even chop my crop

4 Likes

I was up there in November, I’m guessing the prices have gone up a bit with the virus and such. MA local but I’m down in FL for the quarantine.

Fire indoor is 2400-2800 mass / Maine

If you getting less it’s probably not that fire

1 Like

I am in SO-Cal and looking to purchase indoor trim right after its ready. I am only looking for purchases of 5-10 lbs per strain. I will pay a premium and only ask for COA of flower it came from. THANKS! please DM me

Damn, I need buyers like this. Best of the best out here in Cali still has trouble fetching 22-23. Everyone here in Cali seems to be used to paying 2k for the best. Hard to move when price of A+ indoor to us, has shot up to 2k+

1 Like

Fresh as can be A+ quality indoor.

Ive kept my prices at 2k here in So. Me. maybe thats why i sell out before i even chop lol

1 Like

I would have been all over that trim but this damn Corona got me way behind on setting up my new lab space

1 Like

well honestly I would say a few months back it was 2000-2200 but theres a big demand for fire recently a lot of that maine stuff is worky 50 lighters machine trimmed and rushed on the dry fetching 17-18

1 Like

Modesto area?