What’s avg pricing for Delta 9 oil in the market?

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Cannot believe that’s true…
Even if it is converted D8, the CBD isolate is at least around $300/kg…

No its $150/kg if you know people.

IMG_1026

3 Likes

We have 40 L this afternoon, 100 tomorrow. Eugene. $700ea - shoot message - adam@columbiahtc.com

Bump - 60 or more available. DM or email - adam@columbiahtc.com $700 each
42130815-1-1.pdf (2.1 MB)
42130815-1-2.pdf (1.4 MB)

@Fusion
Can you dm me. Im looking for 1 liter.
Thank you

@Que

You have cbd Isolate for 150/kg?

depending on factors like the brand, quality, potency, and location location location

shipping daily !

150 L in stock
$700 ea

42130824-1 (1).pdf (283.1 KB)

I’m curious do you know the optical ratio purity/percentages?

are you referring to 92/2’ - 92% D9, 2% D8
or
do you need a % reading of how much light passes through oil?

Optical enantiomer. Chiral rotation.

5 Likes

don’t believe the thread was about conversion prices…

1 Like

This is probably the last quest in cannabinoid refinement.!
R and S entianomers of several psychoacrive substances and their effect are known to be different
( better) ketamine , crystalmeth ,
Even mdma gives a different high. When the composition of R and S differ
Sassefrasoil ( natural) has a higher R ratio then BMK ( synthetic) when end product is produced resulting in a different high
Extremely interesting to figure this out
For thc receptor affinity and receptor fatigue can be both manipulated this way

7 Likes

Thalidomide anyone?

1 Like

I asked the question because I am aware people are progressing in refinement of the conversion synthesis. I know as the synthesis was previously done the chiral percentages were pushing toward equilibrium because of “harsh” synthesis conditions.
As far as MDMA- when I was first making it I was using Safrole which was obtained from natural sources but it became very difficult to obtain the quantities I needed and so I changed to using Piperonal that to the best of my understanding was synthetically produced and I was able to buy it by the tons and significantly cheaper. The end product I got from both of the different starting points was for all intent and purpose indistinguishable from one another. But that was many many years ago and since then synthetic routes to MDMA have evolved far beyond what I was even dreaming of at the time. It is my understanding that “harsh” reaction conditions will naturally push your reaction toward the equilibrium (50/50) unless steps are taken to change that tendency.
Take for instance HHC, you may start with cannabis derived Delta 9 at 90% R and the harsher the conditions you are using to hydrogenate the more of a push toward equilibrium you will end up with… Although it is possible to forced the reaction in a different direction. It is also possible for stereo resolution of finished product… But then you have to ask yourself is it a commercially viable solution?

2 Likes

Converted Liters - 40+ available - $700 ea singles, $550ea bulk DM for more info.

42131023-1.pdf (283.2 KB)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1570023223000922
Not sure if you saw this article. Hope to get inhouse analytics eventually so I can start messing with this stuff.

2 Likes