What price would you like to see B80 at?

So on Tuesday, Im expecting 200kg of B80 with my shipment. I know of the ebay plug and all the people here selling it. I just bought it to increase my order a little.

I see the prices from USA Lab and BVV and thats not acceptable.

Currently there price and people that have it are at a similar price…MSRP

500g - $23-26
2Kg - $76-80
5kg - $120
20kg - $180

I dont know what these companies are thinking. So in typical @Killa12345 fashion i think we should fuck these numbers up a little.

Im not gonna sell 500g bags for the time being as the shipping on a single Lb bag doesnt make a ton of sense as i can send probably 2kg for the same price as a single lb. I really dont wanna even sell 1kg bags for the same reason.

I think ill start off the pricing at:
1kg - $12 shipped which is really $4 a kg plus $8 priority shipping. Yes i plan to sell it at $4 a kg plus shipping or even under
2kg - $20 shipped.
5kg- $30 shipped. over half of that is shipping $15 in shipping
10kg- $55 shipped.
20kg $110 shipped maybe cheaper or sent all priority in smaller bags.

Up to 10kg will all ship priority mail free!

What does everyone think? I dont wanna step on anyone toes. I only bought 200kg and if i have to dump it off at cost i can. It didnt cost me much. Just bought it to complete an order really. Mad people always ask me for it. Mine as well carry it.

These arent solid prices…this is a negiotiation…Let hear your thoughts!!!

15 Likes

I’ll take 10kg off rip.

I was thinking about buying it from USAlab because they’re only an hour away, fuck that though, those prices look like a scam compared to yours.

3 Likes

I really need the product in my hands to see what amounts can fit in which boxes but i suspect the prices to be those prices if its the same density as T5 as thats how i figured out which boxes i can ship each. the 10kg box might be $5 more and the 20kg box might be a little cheaper and ship all priority mail in smaller bags for storage.

As i figured the 20kg with $75 shipping but i might be able to ship that for $40 in 2x priority boxes all in bags.

2 Likes

Well, keep me in the loop, I should be getting a CRC from Indofab pretty soon after we go operational here. (2-3 weeks)

2 Likes

Ill have it on tuesday so ill pack down a few boxes. Figure out the most economical way to ship it and charge my margin plus cost. The reason those other companies have such a high price is they are using different pricing strategies.

hoping to be the cheapest for all these absorbents sooner than later!!!

3 Likes

At those prices I’ll definitely be picking up a bag, please update when they ready to ship. Thanks @Killa12345 you the man!

3 Likes

Those prices are more than fair I’d say. If anything, maybe a little low for all of your time to pack down bags?

You’re a good egg killa.

3 Likes

I dont pack bags anymore. I have an employee for packing down powders, sealing and labeling. I equated his labor into the price. ***** i do have automated weighing machines for powders this cheap. Losing a kg to the machine for 3x the production at this price saves a ton of labor costs.

there are days where im selling 500kg-600kg a day. If im making a few dollars on each kg. Im doing fine. Im not watching your alls pockets. Im figuring out what the shit cost me to my door. Adding on the labor to pack it all down and label it. Adding on what i think is fair to then put that in a box and ship it. That is where i get my prices.

I will continue to run my business this way!

8 Likes

Guess that shows how many light years
Europe is behind on extraction
I have yust had the 3 bag order in almost 2 months
Europe has no idea about extractions
And now that disty is so cheap
Coming in there is no financial incentive
For European production either

1 Like

i shipped over 500kg of absorbents alone on thursday and sold another 400+ on Friday. Saturday wasnt bad either…

I cant imagine too many seller are doing the same numbers but i know some of these other sellers are doing tons too. I think i sold 5 metric tons in december…and over 4 metric tons in january.

Being able to move volume like this has allowed me to cut the margins on a lot of this stuff and this is just the beginning.

1 Like

$125 at 20kg with $55 at 10kg doesn’t make much sense no?

1 Like

It doesnt. I knew that would raise some questions. That would come in 2x boxes at $55 a 10kg. The 1 box with Fedex is more than the 2x and slower. im gonna change that one. I think im just gonna offer 20kg in 2x priority flat rate boxes for $110.

It dont make sense other than it cost about $75 a box to ship slower in fedex. I will just break all the boxes into bags and have my employee make 10kg boxes!

This was a negiotiation. So new price is $110 for 20kg shipped priority!!

Fixed!

This is all baring it fits in a large flat rate game box. I hope its just as dense as t5 or im gonna have to adjust this. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Why not just order it directly from Jaxon Filtration in bulk for a fraction of the price?

http://www.jaxonfiltration.com/Pure-Flow-Technical-Data-B80.html

Also, you all might want to look into Imerys Minerals.

What’s their MOQ?

1 Like

ive already told people this is who i get the celite from but buy one bag vs a pallet and the price is like $6 a kg by the bag plus shipping. Buy it by the Pallet its like $2 a kg and where i make my margin.

I think the bag shipped from jaxon is gonna be higher too. But hey it dont bother me. Please buy your own powders everyone. Ive posted plenty of my plugs here. The difference is im buying metric tons and charging about the same, and the people here know me.

1 Like

By the time you have it standing it s not a fraqtion
And even if you will take 1 year to use the pallet of 1200kg
You’ll need to process 12000kg of biomass to use it

1 Like

Lol, you don’t think everyone here already hasn’t looked into it?

How much is jax charging for shipping? I’d be interested in this actually. Do you actually know the costs, including shipping, or are you just guesstimating and trying to throw shade?

It isn’t cheap shipping 20kg of powders…

I’m not part of a fan club, I’ll get something where I can find it the cheapest, so I’ll be the first to go somewhere else if I can. And right now I can say unless you’re buying pallets at a time, the prices being quoted are probably about the cheapest you’ll find it.

1 Like

Off topic, but this is a product I think you should offer if you can undercut bvv. These discs are nice. Utah biodiesl is doing something similar, but using a powdered sinter and send out a rough looking product.

3 Likes