What name do you use for Cannabis

I usually just say weed. Sometimes ill ask “wanna poke some smot?”.

I heard the phrase jazz cabbage in a movie once and thought that was pretty funny.

4 Likes

I always ask my weed guy “if he got that shit!”

He goes: yeah

I go: “you sure it’s that shit?”

He goes: yeah

I know he’s bringing me that shit!! :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

People know what I do with medical, so the nomenclature refers more to products- flower, wax, rosin, distillate, edibles, cartridges.

Unless you want some electric lettuce or devil’s cabbage.

2 Likes

When I moved to florida and heard “crippy” for the first time I was very confused.

6 Likes

Its all that good good, you know that fire. Its that 24/7 stay up my homie type of hustle. We got that ganes that dro, that green that lean mean make you feel good machine. The smoke, the desire, hit them dabs make you perspire. Some of that lettuce, The roll it up Denise the menace. Them dimes, those tens. We got them bo’s and them best terp nose. At the end of the day its smoking weed. I hated so much when I was ask if I want to smoke some dabs, I said NO, I wanna smoke some weed. That’s all I gotta say about that.

2 Likes

Beasters, headies, big bust down mid pack

1 Like

You know we got that OG Reggie Bush.

(Wait, what?)

9 Likes

The cronic and swag back in the 90’s

4 Likes

I think you meant to post that in the echo chamber. We are pg-13 here. Its reggie kush. Unless reggie really had something else in that bag.

1 Like

Flower, herb, buds, dank, ganja, weed, doja. I grew with my cousin back in the day and my aunt called it marihoochie.

I GOT LOUD!

4 Likes

‘good’ is one we’ve used for a while. we also call 1/8th a slice. thought everybody did until recently

2 Likes

One slice of Cherry Pie please

3 Likes

Nug, bud

Who got that light green
Who got that bobby brown
Who got that laden weed

2 Likes

“I got Bobby by the pound, Whitney by the key,
DJ Screw by the gallon, bitch the game belong to me“

5 Likes

Chronic, devils lettuce. Wacky tobaccy

2 Likes

you got that bobby shmurda… LOL

I love how hip hop has adopted killing some one then on a rap song they are like im smoke “von packs” and shit like that. I think its funny they are smoking on their enemies…

3 Likes

I love to use the square old people terms: weed and pot. Marijuana if I’m being formal. Though I understand the motivation of people that refer to it as cannabis regularly, I can’t help but feel like a total douche calling anything by it’s latin name

4 Likes

Cola de borrego “goats tail”

Florida terms of krippy and krip knot floated around years ago. Beasters was used quite often too. I personally like using shrub or shrubbery.

1 Like