What kind of SOPs does the community need/want? I'll be writing them and posting here and to my blog

Better catalysts
There’s three now.
I don’t want to hamper others SOPs that are being sold so until they post those to the masses…
Just know there are methods of conversion that do not include sulfur or iodine and I would recommend looking for an alternative.

Same line of thinking about the decline in ether being used for certain manufacturing with the added caveat that while in that case ether produces a better products, here with cbn there is no improvement so…

3 Likes

Making CBD, THC, or other cannabinoids water soluble.

Growing SOPs including all-soil, soil-based hydroponics, inert media hydro, aeroponic, etc., from germination, cloning and propagation, vegetation, defoliation, flowering, harvesting, drying, trimming, curing, etc. etc.

That’d be nice :smiley:

Mic drop

2 Likes

i second sops on non toxic conversions from cbd to d9/d8 or mixes of all three, but needs to be accurate laid out what to expect in diffrent scenarios. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

50L RotoVap SOP? temps, pressures, RPM, optimal run times, optimizing efficiency of unit, etc.

1 Like

rotovaps are pretty much the same no matter the size… check this thread out for god tips to get more efficient.

5 Likes

How about you write that one?

3 Likes

I very well could, my problem is time. Was looking for someone who had more;)

1 Like

Did anybody ask about a nano SOP?

1 Like

You could add temps for the condenser on the short path head

2 Likes

I too would be interested in that

1 Like

can you show @Rainbowp3nis (and the rest of us) how to perform this trick with 6"x60" spools?

see: Horizontal columns - #73 by cyclopath

Carbon scrubbing sop?

3 Likes

Ethanol Diamonds Sop & Time release cannabis pills. TIA

3 Likes

Ethanol Diamonds SOP would be great

2 Likes

After 2 hours. Doesn’t look good. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

@Rowan

First post on Future. Thank you and all for your generous knowledge. I’me extremely grateful. I’m practicing making my own homemade nano medication. All I can say is I think this stuff is very challenging.

I have acquired bile salts and just did the following based off a patent I read for a small sample.

-0.6g pure PC phospho into 40ml water (soak for 3 hours and mag stirred)
-0.5g Bile Salts added last step before R/S
-Organic phase (10g total) = CBD/CBN: 3g and Soybean oil: 7g
-One drop CDT terp

I mixed aqua phase with organic phase on stir plate then added bile salts. Stirred for 5 mins. Then took solution and did R/S 20000rpm shear for 3 minutes. Then (and you’ll probably thunk this is funny) I put solution in my ultra sonic jewlery cleaner for 5 minutes. :slight_smile: Lame, I know but Im just doing home stuff trying to get benefit of nano.

Solution is milky white and not passing through a .45um PES syringe filter. Taste like crap too! Was ok in water though.

I’ll be honest, I don’t know if Im doing this right. Also kinda scared of eating the bile salts though I think its ok based on what I’ve read. :flushed: Do you have an comment or feedback you could give me? Just a poor man trying to get his medicine… Thanks.

Update: looks like volume has decreased to 40ml total. Still separated like in the pic I posted. Ph measured around 7.5.

Edit: Bile salts are 50:50 mixture of sodium salts of cholic acid and deoxycholic acid. I keep finding mixed results on toxicity. SDS doesn’t help either as it say’s there is no information avaiable.

decarbed rosin for cheap easy medicine anyone can do. ill give you the exact process. it would be nice to have an easy to read well worded version of this

Manscaping. I cut my balls 10/10 times.

8 Likes

edit: duplicate post. sorry.

1 Like