What kind of carts is everyone liking at the moment?

That seems as if it would work mainly with very thick concentrate - of which I am wholeheartedly in support of.

I’m aware of what mesh is just didn’t think orchid used that. Dime carts use something similar

Most definitely. I was saying I wanted to discuss surface area.

dont mind me

3 Likes

I’m… speechless. That subreddit brigading for you could burn down the rainiest of forest farms in Pyur Valley.

EDIT: Nevermind. They already hate the cleancarts mod.

1 Like

It’s not brigading, these are actual people ordering actual carts. Some people’s entire business is built on them:

1 Like

Promoting would’ve been the better choice of words on my part. I meant more in the sense that the Delta 8 sub tears hardware apart & most of the critical reviews, positive or negative, are going to come down to either hardware or terps.

People liked me on clean carts before spookypasta went on a tirade that has been found to be unfounded now that i have my god damn tests. I need to get back on oilpen but I am banned by some nobody

3 Likes

Lol you get yourself in lots of reddit trouble😂
The Gcells were good, once you find the sweet 3day prime spot. I didn’t think to pull the rubbers off till 2nd run, but I think that helped a little. I had great reviews from other people and myself on hit&flavor. Probably wouldn’t use 95/5 distillate in them again though🤦‍♂️

1 Like

We need to make the real carts subreddit

2 Likes

Heh yup. Too many noobus trying to get advice on carting rawdogged flower rosin and then have a go at you because SolVeNtLesS SaFeR

1 Like

have you tried that dudes all glass no cotton carts?

do wolks have cotton?

with the icell and ccell’s, when the oil bets to the bottom of the cart, where the oil inlet holes are mostly exposed, the icell and ccell’s start to get a burnt taste, almost like the cotton isn’t being cooled by oil, so the element starts to toast the cotton.

on the wolks, i never get this flavor. ill smoke a cart completely empty and it never gets a funky taste

3 Likes

Cotton density play’s a big part.

typo in the mission statement but otherwise looks interesting. let us know what you think of the samples

Checkout @cart.farm offerings. He’s spent a lot of his own time and money testing shit china products to weed out the bad stuff.

I’m still using gen 1 icells just because I can’t find anything that hits and tastes as good and costs sub 1 dollar. I’ve had my ups and downs with them but Everytime I’ve tested the new new I end up worse off then the cheap old gen 1 icells

7 Likes

That dude unfortunately learned about the forum from me and started spamming. Ive been talking to him for the past 6 months. I really doubt it is cottonless, but ordered a sample a weekish ago. Ill see how it goes.

Those carts were designed 2 years ago for a totally different type of oil than we use now. Everyone used to use small percentages of c8 mct oil to stop the clogging and just pretended they weren’t back then. I was probably the only dickhead dumping 90/10 in those carts, and I believe it is their limit.

3 Likes

I apologize if I spammed. Fortunately our carts are really cottonless, the sample should arrive you very soon.

1 Like

I made a post about how we now offer 3 viscosities of cartridges, and the ability to configure a new cart to match any oils.

Check it out! Hopefully it helps some people out. I feel strongly we offer the best product on the market!

You can also view the website page here.

2 Likes

Shark cart Δ9

I am currently rockin Ascera’s newest cart & the shit is fantastic. I am putting the carts thru the paces, so far no leaks on vac test. 110f leak down testing also showing no issues, used 3 levels of decarbed live resi & they all hit like a champ so far. I been smashing the same cart for almost a week now & still havnt finished or ran into a problem. Also,Its winter where I am and the cart has worked great in the cold weather too which is surprising.

So far great product

6 Likes