What kind of carts is everyone liking at the moment?

I’m looking for some new cart options for distillate. Have only tried SPRK, MaxVapor & some random CCells over the years since disty isn’t a big thing here. This is one topic I’m looking for current recommendations as opposed to older in case peoples minds have changed and they prefer newer/different carts.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated :green_heart: :alien:

2 Likes
7 Likes

PurTec Product Catalog-small.pdf (2.5 MB)

I’ve been looking at these one of the only carts with emissions testing too.

I’d be interested in going in on q thousand cart sample with someone

I know the owner personally from another business venture were involved in and want to try. I have samples coming but curious to do a 1k sample run with someone and willing to split on large 10-20k orders.

https://purtecdesigns.com/

3 Likes

@Ascent WILLIAM DO YOU SEE THIS?! THEY HAVE STAINLESS STEEL MESH AND YOU SAID THIS WAS IMPOSSIBLE. GIVE ME MY MESH NOW PLEASE SIR

10 Likes

I’m digging the way that coil looks. Thank you for solid recommendation @SSierla

Which one of your carts are you recommending sir? @qma

What is your ratio?

1 Like

1000 pieces would be $2.45 air shipped from factory. For the top shelf model. Not your $1 cart but best of the best material.

$1.85 in thousand quality. 25% tax bs and 7% shipping roughly.

1 Like

Pretty thick disty 92.5% / 7.5% terps. @qma

You mean the guy that got taken off orchids board?

Orchid carts don’t even rip that well :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Icell plus, but I only have 1k to last the month

Maybe lets throw in on a @Ssierla order?

Were they stainless mesh?

I don’t even see it saying they have stainless mesh on there. Unless it’s different than the regular orchid carts, which have a shitton of cotton and require thinner oil to keep saturated.

I’m not sure of the inner workings that why I want to test first. I deal with a guy named Corey.

All I know is ever cart ive tried sucks.

The glass ones from cart farm I thought were trash
Kind pen trash
Tried 3 or 4 Chinese known brands trash

So far I like avd carts but and jist being open to what people are using

2 Likes

What did you think was most trash about them?

The mesh is what the coil itself is made of. Rather than being a coiled wire, it is more like a sheet that mesh was punched in. @SanitatemDime it’s got a pic in the pdf linked.

In the e-cig world the profile atomizer was the only one I ever liked. And it also used a mesh coil. I’m very interested in seeing how these chooch.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Didn’t look that far.

1 Like

The center post is fragile
Wasn’t a fan of the taste
Also we use thick 90% oil with 4% indoor strain teros
Also waste of time filling because as soon as you fill you cap them turn them upside down you need to prime them.

So far avd for the win because they have a 1.1ml fill
Soaks in fast so
Taste is good
Its just their glass is thin

2 Likes

Have you tried the iCell plus? Now that everyone is ditching 10% in favor of canna terps, it is a viable option.

I done warned everyone that prime time makes the gCell not as viable for distillate without doing crazy stuff like warming all your coils in the oven and air frying carts.

1 Like

This bitch is about to try her first gCell today with some Jack Flash shatter I made with my ownnnn twoooo handsssss!!!

5 Likes

Mesh is supposed to provide more dispersed, even heating compared to your average wrapped coil & in the e-cig space, that’s led to the ability to get similar or more flavor at lower wattages w/o significant ramp up & cooler vapor. It’s all about increased surface area which is something I’ve been wanting to discuss with @qma & @SanitatemDime.

EDIT: I should note I’m referring to mesh heating properties with cotton wicking & vape juice. I do not run any RDA, etc. with mesh, but have used numerous pre-built mesh attys & pods.

3 Likes