What kind of cartridges sell best on the market right now? I'm fucking confused!

What do you guys care most about when purchasing cartridges from manufacturer???

Knowing who I bought them from in case shit doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Do you care more about whether the product is made by a well-known manufacturer?
Like CCell

I definitely enjoyed seeing a Chinese manufacturer representative do a video tour of their facility and visible cleanliness/practices.

Brand doesn’t mean much when I can’t see the insides of their manufacturing.

I don’t have any brand loyalty to CCell

1 Like

That makes sense! :+1:

Defect rate. I run through a fuck ton of carts and I’m always willing to try a new supplier with a better price but 90% give me a sample pack of 100 or 1000 with anywhere from 2% to 5% which is fucked. My longtime supplier now ill have one dud in one or two thousand.

For cartridges ,Consistency of the product is the most important! A manufacturer can be trusted which can keep the defect rate within 0.3% per lot.

1 Like

Yes sir, the other shitty thing that I’ve experienced numerous times now is when they give me a sample pack of “grade A” and then I order a small shipment and theyre grade B. Common Chinese bs. I deal with it with packaging too. I go over every detail of packaging everytime on every order. Time and time again they will try to slip something by me that will lower their bottom line if not. I.e. printing yellow instead of metallic gold foil or not putting a black outline around some font that I asked for.

2 Likes

I’ve blown thousands on this tbh and there’s no exact science. The process is a pain in the ass. Find a few manufacturers and run few styles from each manufacturer in batches of say 100. Run different ratios in these styles. Release to your buddies and wait a week or two for feedback.

I’ve done this on multiple occasions and filtered out the shittier carts. I’ve also had numerous batches of “quality” carts come 50% broken, have large defect rates etc. I’ve also had different batches of the same style come back and not work the way they should with the specific ratios I use.

Lol. I totally understand! You may need to arrange for a trusted person to keep an eye on your supplier. Because mass production can never be as perfect as making a sample. Or you have to make your standards clear in the contract, and you have to get them to strictly follow your standards, otherwise it will be treated as a breach of contract.

1 Like

Product consistency requires coordination throughout the supply chain, so you need to know not only your suppliers, but also your secondary suppliers. The quality of raw materials directly affects the quality of the products you receive. It is better to spend time understanding a complete supply chain than to waste time with several manufacturers.

1 Like

Theres no contract with a Chinese manufacturer. What I have is, a Chinese-American middle man. Plus my big brother lives in China which does help. My supplier is fucking awesome and honestly I’m happy to pay what I do for the quality. But I need sub $0.90 carts

1 Like

Keeping in mind that I need 50k to 200k per month

2 Likes

What kind of carts are you currently purchasing?

1mL white tip Ccell

1 Like

This cart has been very stable in the market, you can definitely get quality at nice price.

Any reccomendations you can make on suppliers?

CCELL style with ceramic tip is the most popular cartridge variety on any website by far.

Everyone has his own thoughts.But I have no idea, :man_shrugging:

Exactly, Ccell ceramic carts are most popular as so far. But there is no shortage of better products on the market.

1 Like