What is up with Scientific Solutions?

Does anyone know anything about Scientific Solutions located in San Diego? Are they legit? What are your experiences with them?

2 Likes

They’re just resellers. Might be able to get you a better price on a large purchases vs going directly to the manufacturers that usually retail for the same.

But if only buying from one manufacturer you might want to call them directly and compare prices.

Edit: they’re more than resellers from I understand but that is there main bread and butter from what I understand, that was just my experience with them. As they stated below they are not limited to just this.

2 Likes

They’re good people.

Need something from a company but don’t like that company? That’s where they really shine.

You can get Ai, XD, Summit and many other household brands from them.

They carry shit loads of products at msrp or under or have dropshipping agreements.

Harvest right freeze dryers for example. Tend to always have in stock.

They’re great at getting the word out on new products or services and have a great sales team.

6 Likes

@scisolinczack

3 Likes

I’ve worked with them on several projects and from my experience they have been easy to work with, very knowledgeable, and a great people!

4 Likes

For sure, they have also expanded to facility layout and compliance, training, and installations.

2 Likes

No doubt wasn’t trying to say anything bad, just that if I was planning say buying a bunch from one manufacturer I may just go directly to them. They offer some good services but don’t always have the best prices on everything.

3 Likes

McClain from Scientific Solutions is very helpful and knowledgable about the industry. If they do not have the resources to help you out they certainly can point you in the right direction.

4 Likes

Totally agree, and didn’t take that as negative at all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

im Zack Langford im the Sr Account Manager for Scientific Solutions, we are one of the top distribution companies for cannabis in the US we have over 800 labs supplied and have been in business for 5 years, we’ve helped a ton of people get out of bad situations and have fixed issues their lab. Future himself has sent us his buddies as well and we’ve taken good care of them they’ve all come back for more equipment and service.

I’d love to be your go-to guy! call or text me anytime! 9168215317

6 Likes

Also thank you for asking about us!

3 Likes

thanks for the tag brotha!

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your input. Much appreciated. I feel that it is important to share experiences within our community. I am happy that some have had good experiences with this company. I will be professional by not calling out names, going into specific details, etc. But my experience with this company was extremely poor, amateur at best. Thanks to those that reached out personally. This is a small community that deserves honesty, professionalism, etc.

3 Likes