What is this

Hahaha atleast it won’t look sketch in the living room with fish in it :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

looks like a Bioreactor, super sanitary. nice piece of equipment, theres a million and a half things you could do with it depending on your process

2 Likes

What could it be used for in the industry,or growing…growing microbe or something?

You could mix nutrients and microbes in it but really meant for chemical reactions. Decarb, liq sep, mixing, dissolving, so many things the only limit is your imagination

Ahhh I read something about putting biological stuff inside so had me stumped

I would guess its a reactor for pressure applications. Normally pressurized application use steel throughout and they kept the body glass so it must be important to visibly see the process develop.

Definitely a Bioreactor Bioreactors

2 Likes

So what do you think can be done with it regards to extraction?

Cold ethanol wash

1 Like

So inefficient for the volume I have lol

1 Like

Decarb large amounts? Instead of Goldfish get some plecostomus?

3 Likes

Large carbon scrub vessel?

1 Like

Delta 8 Isomeriser!!! That would be the funnest use!!! Fill it with lewis acids!!! React under nitrogen atmosphere!!! Wear a walter white fedora!!! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Would love to see that sop

You could pass on the love and I’ll find a use for it? You could sell it on eBay, you could raffle it off on here maybe, if it’s to large for your needs sell it and downscale or use the $ to purchase something you want or need for your applications.

1 Like

I’m gonna see if I can degum with it, it just seems to small to do anything else really with the volume of material we process. I’m surprised there’s not much info on using them for cannabis. I guess you could make some kambucha lol

3 Likes

Ah, it’s too small, it’s hard to judge the size by the photo it looks very large, guess I missed that part, maybe impractical but I’m sure you could find a use for it, I’m sure someone on here knows an sop for it maybe they would share it with you…