What is this shit

Anybody have any idea what this could be? Neem? McT?

3 Likes

some bullshit tails

2 Likes

the ol duwop swop

Arhuh ?? What is it you did
Distilled some crude from a unknown source ?

Looks like crappy grease used on the joints. But that’s a hell of a lot of grease if it is.

:joy::joy::joy: i picture a glass rig greased lile you imposse and it cracks me up :joy::grin:

1 Like

Why do you think I toss out my use BF every run!

Lol

3 Likes

Hey I distilled that stuff😂
Save a few grams, I’ll try to arrange testing with a different lab…

Is the first picture the same batch? I have a photo of it from last week. This first photo was 2 days after being distilled. It was supposedly CAT3 distillate and we redistilled it. The second photo is the green / terps that came out during heads fraction. It acted like an oil that’s been hit with acid-activated Clay’s and/or some magsil filtration. The third photo is the starting product.

That precipitate did not show up heavily until the tails end. The main body had lots of striations though - as shown in the next photo.

And here is what the rpecipitation looked like as it first started showing up. Not as visible while the oil was hot and being distilled.

1 Like

Shit looks crazy.

This was made in a different lab originally, then re-distilled and this is the distillate and tails that came out. Any thoughts on what it might be?

fats/lipids perhaps

Distillate ran by someone else, redistilled by the lab I’m working for, and this is what it looks like. Never seen anything like it

Dilute in an alcohol 1:6 and freeze see what happens

2 Likes

Looks like fats and lipids…?

That was the conclusion we came to, its our best bet. To get the shit out

2 Likes

I think it’s cut. But I could be crazy. Why would it have no separation prior to re-distillation? And why would someone have all those green volatiles present in an already distilled product. It also smells like cut oils I’ve seen around…

A pretty fucking big part of the problem is the lack of transparency from seller to broker to buyer … Tell the security guard that the broker needs a spanking! He’ll take care of it :joy:

2 Likes