What is this happening during my warm bath BHO open blast

I didn’t dewax. When I dewax they won’t show up. Also it settles after a day sitting there

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that just make them regular cannabis biomass derived fats tho?

Wtf…? Is that undiluted extract? Could just be media powder slipping by tho right? If it was powders wouldn’t that just make your extract crash faster?

interesting, it seems I have blown my cover here

I was just intrigued by the forum, and wanted to post a topic about anything related to the chemistry of bho

U chaps laugh at my rogue methods while you can

:triumph:

I’ll be back

Lol so wtf was that a picture of, I gotta know :joy:

Jheeze what I thought whole shit would be kaboom

Static electricity is a far greater concern but still you should be smart and not smoke anywhere near ur work…

1 Like

I passed the solution through one of my 25micron baskets and it caught some of it. It feels like a pulp and when I rub it between my fingers on the gloves it gets sticky and does not feel grainy or leave any grain like residue

1 Like

I’d dry it and put it under a microscope.

2 Likes

I see. Seems this is that stuff

I was able to separate it by pouring the bho in a tray to make shatter

A lot of the white cloudy stuff remained on the Pyrex

I collected it and placed it on parchment and then vacd 48hrs turned out like normal bho crumble

1 Like

Yes exactly that

And is actually pungent smelling of bho

Yes sir I used a basket strainer in-line to catch a big amount before and dried it. Certainly does look like a crumble. I still have some. What’s odd is it tested higher than the shatter it came from. However when I put some in iso it did not dissolve. It’s still not dissolved after a month of sitting in iso. I filtered that out as well after the iso wash and it feels like an ointment now

The iso solution turned yellow and after a month it went red. So did the fats I filtered out. They’re brown looking now I still have them

2 Likes

Maybe it’s from an aloe vera foliar solution that thw growers used?

If that’s the case it will probably look fibrous under a microscope.

1 Like

Here’s a pic of when I first filtered them out using my strainer and how it looked when it purged

2 Likes

Wish I had a picture of when this puck of wax was still greasy like in ur top picture. It kind of shrank lol.

1 Like

@ExtractionUK ur picture looks like if someone dissolved a candle in butane and then let the butane slowly evaporate and accumulate moisture.

1 Like

Yes my one does look freaky doesn’t It

Interesting stuff

It tested higher for thc ?

Interesting it didn’t dissolve in iso

1 Like