What is the normal amount of cannabis concentrate used?

feels like someone curating an account to sell, at least if the reddit model is any indicator

1 Like

do you need a new dealer? I got some special shit or only pro customers- its my personals.

I got a buddy off junk by giving him a monster dab every time he came to. He told me before that weed didn’t hit hard enough so he didn’t smoke and had no tolerance😂. This was in the days of red hot dabs on an oversized titanium nail and I give him a massive dab. He had been wanting to quit and I told him a massive dab and it’s hard to think about anything else. He straight up nodded off into a daze like he was bent as fuck. Came back too and was like I could totally quit dope with that. Tapped him into the plug and he kicked it with some support.

Ironically the one meth head I could tolerate I occasionally fished with. He would see me blaze bowls and dab and always say how he didn’t understand how I could handle it and how weed was way too strong as he would sit there and smoke meth by the river. Gave him a dab once and I thought he was gonna die of a panic attack. Go figure :man_shrugging:

PNW was a trip haha

8 Likes

100%

I’ve never done drugs but I believe it. My buddy who said the same actually taught me how to make bho. We were even dewaxing with a buchner, vac assist and butane back then. If he said it I believe it

2 Likes

I worked with a buddy of mine, he was a navy corpsman, hooked on fent and meth, came to my doorstep in the worst condition about imaginable, open sores on his face, completely gone. The spark was dim, buncha hooters, heavy handed dab sesh’s, and as much kratom as I could get to him, eating as best we could, he eventually went from my guy on the couch, to getting his first job (and crushing it, the dude could friggan cook) to finally stepping into, kind of normal. It was ungodly to see those changes, it was difficult, on both of us, but the boy is still here, unfortunately his liver is giving him trouble.

I also know, that if I had not guided and been guided to direct my flame, I could have easily fallen prey to unnecessarily strong means to cope with my issues.

1 Like

Dealer insinuates I pay for it

I have never met a soul that weighs individual dabs unless they’re planning on taking like a heroic 1g dab

This is probably the last forum that would weigh their dabs since most are taking them out of baller jars.

5 Likes

I gotta be clocking in at about .01 of a gram per dab :joy:

when you use baller jars dog hair gets into it, my wook keeps going into a baller jar over and over instead of cutting out a few days worth and its annoying.

I’ve weighed mine a few times just because I like stupid, useless knowledge like that. Started on .05g dabs, comfortable with up to .2g, biggest I’ve done was .5g and I couldn’t finish it.

3 Likes

A buddy got a new rig and asked me for my best solventless badder. I loaded him up a half gram dab and I’ve never seen fear while the color drained out of his face so quickly.

I mean, we can’t all do disty blunts every day like @Killa12345.

3 Likes

I do tiny dabs from a nectar collector from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to sleep. I try and average a few dabs an hour. I go through 0.8-1.2 grams of it a day.

1 Like

This is how I imagine most of you guys smoke

1 Like

I’m not sure how normal it would be considered but I go thru 1 to 2 grams a day depending on how much work I actually need to get done…. VERRY rare a day less than a gram.

1 Like