What is the normal amount of cannabis concentrate used?

I dont think I can do more than .5 these days

Hmmmm, do you do that low temp(the 1g dab) cold start? Or keep reheating it with the torch?

It’s funny because you actually have to hit it super hot like @NorCal sarcastically said and by the time u get to the end it’s a low temp dab.

4 Likes

Huh? Physically rejects it?

1 Like

That’s literally was I was thinking
I did a .5 and kept having to heat it up,

I have asthma, even normal dabs are tough a lot of times

my body won’t let me inhale that much that deeply

3 Likes

The secret is giving yourself an adrenaline rush pre dab

6 Likes

Finger up the butt to the second knuckle works pretty good for me

10 Likes

Dude u just revealed the secret to the sop

5 Likes

When someone says they’ve never dabbed before the only logical thing to do is try to induce schizophrenia via hot globberinos

16 Likes

I go for about the size of a bb for a normal hit. Might do that three, six, maybe nine times in a sesh depending on what’s happening. Some days it’s dabs all day, others it’s flower only. On dab only days I still only go through like a gram, maybe two.

1 Like

I had a girlfriend go into psychosis for a week from a dab of sour D. The weed is not solely to blame but it definitely sent her down a rabbit hole

1 Like

This was a 30mg dab

1 Like

Depends on if I’m with friends are smoking alone.

Bout 2 months ago I was smoking an oz a week by myself but I had to cut back cause I got strep.

Currently I smoke about a 1-2g a day if I’m alone or about 3-5g a day if with friends.

1 Like

I used to run a medical dispo in Seattle, specifically one that had a dab bar.

We often had people coming in swinging dick about how much they could smoke. The more cocky and arrogant they were the hotter and bigger the dabs got.

Go ahead and swing some dick, I’ll make you cough so hard you puke

9 Likes

I’ve been sharing the same gram of rosin with the wife, both helpers, and quite a few friends for about two weeks now with a seahorse. Y’all are wasting a serious amount of concentrates dropping shit in a bowl piece and watching it disappear.

4 Likes

The seahorse can’t keep up with hardcore dabbers, or maybe it was just me that fucked it up

3 Likes

Other than the battery life when passing it around a party, I haven’t experienced that issue at all.

If I’d ever wait for it to be fully charged, that issue would probably go away🤷‍♂️

I find my nectar collector much more dab saving. With the puffco or banger there’s always a good amount of residue left behind.

2 Likes

Offtopic: yocan evolve XL 4x Quartz coils has been old faithful for me. Removed the metal lid due to clogging and keep the mouthpiece. Bam. Rips

2 Likes