What is going to happen all the THC biomass now that it's cheaper to convert CBD to THC distillate

Glad not glad to hear I’m not the only one running light lately.

This seems like the whole k2 spice thing all over again to me. It’s seems this is all to get high ‘legally’, same as the spice stuff.

Using loopholes only last so long imo

11 Likes

When I get down to 3 months worth of head stash. I start to cold sweat. Lol.

7 Likes

I don’t think you can replace fresh frozen bho…

Edit: even good cured resin.

4 Likes

Cold sweatin hard in these cold hard times lol

1 Like

That’s why I’m sooo content with what I have currently.

I think fresh live resin is just that shit. Even fire cured resin is fire. If I could just smoke my black haze and diamonds and sugar made from that for the rest of my life. I will die happy.

At this point i have everything I could ever want and more. Truely blessed

10 Likes

Same page, but give me some dosi or gelato crosses…

1 Like

Where else is there to go with bho? Once you’re doing separations, even the crude ones were doing with crc, is there anything else that’s the next next level?

I’ve noticed that after the crc and diamond tek, bho kinda peaked as far as new ideas.

1 Like

I was really content with fire ass indoor and great bubble hash.

With sugar and diamonds I’m just over the moon. Now with distillate I can make super blunts and cool edibles. I really don’t think it can get better for a old guy like me.

I’ve never been higher in my life!!!

A lot of people are looking for the next great thing. But I’m just here content as all hell with what I have currently.

9 Likes

just smoke more

2 Likes

I’m not even an old guy, and I’m content (to an extent, always want some new strains/terps I’m my life)

Maybe I’m just a simpleton…:man_shrugging:

I also have no foot in the hemp game (business wise) and I like where thca/d9 gets me. So I’m not on the search for a new high…

1 Like

Lmao, agreed.

Imma take a nice big dab now.

On topic,

@Distillatebuyer,

I think long term, if country wide legalization comes, d8 and conversions in general are doa. People wanna get high, they’re gonna get the real real.

For now though, seems like conversions are gonna make d9 disty cheaper and cheaper, so there’s gonna be a point where low quality biomass isn’t worth it. So from a buyers perspective, if it’s a clean product that’s not full of weird shit, things will be good for you?

1 Like

I can be content with black haze and the ecsd cut. I’ve literally been mostly smoking those 2 cuts for the last 10 years and I’m still not bored.

3 Likes

No matter how kill, I couldn’t do it…haha

Not talking ANY shit on those strains. I just love new fire…

1 Like

I guess I’m the real simpleton then.

2 Likes

My ma grew some ecsd that was amazing, they kept it around for almost 20 years. I could smoke that shit all day every no problem.

1 Like

The ecsd cut that floats around here is the loudest weed I’ve ever been around. You can double vac seal this weed and within 1.5 hours your whole house will stink. This cut is certainly not weed that can be sent threw the mail. There is no vac seal that I’ve ever seen that can contain this smell. Straight up

4 Likes

That ecsd is no joke. Beast coast.

No ziplock can contain it

Fucking even jars struggle

2 Likes

There has been sooo many time I’ve been in public with an 1/8 in my pocket and people walk by and are like

“Daaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnn. Wtf are you smoking. I can smell you from 15 ft away!”

I’m super blessed I get to smoke 2 super elite super rare cuts. It’s pretty crazy these cuts have stood the test of time

3 Likes

Smell so strong you can blame anyone in the room, and get away with it. Makes the whole room sour :sweat_smile:

2 Likes