What is bizzy bees trademarked “Electro-passive recovery system”?

I cried because I told the community I lost work for being too generous with my work?

Now all of a sudden bizzy isn’t the top? What’s going on son, people’s opinions are changing your mind?

Here’s what a baby unit looks like in the chemical industry.

11 Likes

I mean…it’s just anecdotal experience to demonstrate that the scale of cannabis related equipment is super small relative to the chemical industry.

7 Likes

7 Likes

you need the logo…thats what would be the funniest…

Say less

2 Likes

Out of all the systems I’ve ran, it’s the most efficient with the time and throughput. Yes, I personally run one. But, I’ve also ran an ets prior to seeing a bizzy run.

I appreciate all well manufactured equipment. Just like I appreciate all good hash

6 Likes

late summer/fall 2017 was my first workhorse butane falling film setup. ethanol was not put into the tubes for a long time.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZj9xfEjKoU/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaKTkO-DCbb/

there have been hundreds of design revisions and many many lessons learned.

i can’t possibly claim to be the first to evaporate butane in a falling film, but i sure have watched a lot of you follow.

the big race up ahead is utility efficiency - a lot of you are still figuring out insulation and using chillers to chill chillers

13 Likes

“I got a butane ffe”

countinues to show pictures of a sight glass. Lol.

See what I mean guys…

This guy takes hundreds of pictures but somehow the picture that shows the FFE/System is not around?

Post actual proof!

Or your just another company like ETS and Delta with smoke and mirrors lying to customers/industry.

Im so sick of all these companies bullshiting and making up shit, all copying eachother and ripping off people with 500x markup.

Bizzy is still the best, Killa is still the hero among the industry for not raping people.

/Thread

1 Like

how many shell tubes do you think this stack makes?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be3luJDAa67/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcc2pO8juxB/

4 Likes

@FamilyFarms just shut up…

2 Likes

When I dropped my process flow sketch for the FFE I had in mind on IG in September 2017, Capna said “that’s nice, ours works well”, Bizzy said “Cool design, we have a protype in the works too”, and @downtheterphole started flooding my DMs with pictures of their many variations of designs and had all the tips on how to optimized my setup. He miles ahead of anyone who was publicly sharing anything at the time

14 Likes

Dude, who are you? I mean, not that I’m somebody, but homie doesn’t NEED to prove shit to you… If you don’t believe it, oh well. Go piss up a rope…

1 Like

“pictures of there designs” doesnt equal an operating system

and anyone can read online and brainstorm tips afterall these systerms are hundreds of years old

My final words are: Show legit proof if you claim a title/year!

Where is the proof?!

“But bro i swear he told me and i saw his designs”

Hahaha

Just a guy who got lied to by Delta and ETS and I can see all these claims are not true based on the time stamps. Everyone lying to customers for huge markups should not be the standard in the industry ment to “level up”

1 Like

Here’s Bizzy in public in September of 2017 talking about how he was still in RnD stage.

All the real heads, the guys now selling FFEs, were in the same IG group chat that year getting tips from @downtheterphole. Quite a few other people who are all active here are in that same chat still.

So on one hand we have a mountain of reputation saying that DTH was way ahead of the industry (people who are more honorable than some wook who constantly posts private DMs to public forums) including Bizzy admitting he was still in RnD stages with a timestamp

And the other hand we have a Bizzy fanboi claiming Bizzy is the best, and first, which contradicts Bizzys own statements.

Look, I’m a big fan of Bizzy Bee. Borris is a crazy genius. But he was not the first guy to put the cannabis in a shell and tube.

10 Likes

Ok i may be wrong about the timing about bizzy but you said DTH just showed you diagrams and tips.

He claimed in this thread he had an operating system in 2017. Obviously hes lied to you and other people to sell units or seem ahead probably while copying other designs from people actually doing it…

This is my issue and exactly what happened to me with other companies giving me smoke and mirrors to buy there overpriced systems.

Proof is proof. Bro talk is bro talk.

Tired of seeing hard working people get fucked by these companies, that is all!

1 Like

The people that have earned their respect around here don’t go around screwing people. The community would weed (pun intended) them out, and chew them up. That shit don’t fly here, so write an email to the specific company your angry with and kick rocks

2 Likes

False
I said…

I was the one that posted diagrams.

Then I said…

And i should have made it explicitly clear for those here that might need a little more help comprehending what I am saying,

He sent me pictures and videos of multiple different FFEs he had built and was running already.

3 Likes

This is incredibly simple.

Middle of 2017 when I needed a better solution for recovering ethanol than 10 rotovaps, I stumbled upon Falling Film evaporators.

At that time, nobody was selling anything to the cannabis industry for that solution, so I decided to build my own.

Bizzy offered to build it, (Pre) Tru Steel was working on a design, and Capna claims to have had one.

The only person who came forward with any (a shit pile already at the time actually) experience, was @downtheterphole

Who was building and using his own FFEs for the same reason I was about to build my own. Buying one wasn’t even an option at the time.

4 Likes

Lets see this magical unicorn 2017 falling film and ill eat my hat.

crickets

/Thread