What is bizzy bees trademarked “Electro-passive recovery system”?

I see mention of their trademarked “electro passive recovery system” in a video on their ig but I can’t find an explanation of what it is, how it works, why it’s special. I figured I may get an objective explanation here.

Butane falling film?

Trademark or patent? If it’s just a trademark without a corresponding patent then it’s just a bunch of meaningless words for marketing fluff or so people can’t name their product that. Now, if they went through the effort to patent such a system then they may have developed something of value. A trademark alone doesn’t mean they created anything other than a brand/image

8 Likes

God bless bizzy. His butane FFE is a serious unit. No other companies compare! or wasted there time on ethanol FFEs lol

4 Likes

It’s a passive recovery system using a chiller instead of CO2

14 Likes

nowhere in that description do I find a hint of anything particularly innovative haha

1 Like

Just tm no mention of patent. I understand that tm doesn’t mean innovation, but if they felt like a part/process was worth naming even if just for marketing purposes and they are often called the industry leader I wanted to understand what it is and how it works.

That’s all. Just using a seperate heatX powered by a chiller, instead of the solvent columns with lc02.

3 Likes

Electro because it uses an (overpriced) electric chiller to drive the passive process.

11 Likes

Not always true. It takes pretty much no time or money to file a trademark, unlike a patent. In my experience the more technical sounding the trademark the more BS the tech behind it is. It’s always some garbage like “Nano Fusion Rapidsorption TriCannabio-Tech Delivery System” but you look at the contents and it’ll be like hemp oil + soy lecithin + MCT oil. A lot of trademarks pretty much just distort the laws of false advertising by making up a fake combination of words to imply it’s something it isn’t.

I’m not familiar with this system so I’m just generalizing here but I’d guess it’s just something common with a pretty generic modification and a fancy name to make it seem better than it is.

5 Likes

people still want to buy equipment from Bizzybee?

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t they?

I’m curious—I happen to like the footprint and general setup of their systems.

Also, who would be your choice for conventional bho systems?

4 Likes

I’d go with Pinnacle/ETS all day long. I don’t really think there is any question there.

1 Like

An ets? For what reason? Definitely not throughput

17 Likes

I’m going with custom built from glacier tanks and certified by @3PCertz

Sooo much cheaper

Washington is a breeze compared to the rest of the nation

14 Likes

certifications to start

Ok, what else?

To be honest, is there really any other reason? lol…

Certs cost 7500