What is better solvent extraction or Solvent-less?

Hello,
This is a frequent question from my clients, and wanted any input that you may have on the topic!

What does ‘better’ mean to you? That’s the question.

2 Likes

I think it was last week or the week before that it was argued here on the forum that there’s actually no such thing as solventless extraction.:thinking:

bees-nelson

9 Likes

Better as in higher quality yield? Some of my clients believe that solvent extraction results in trace amounts of solvents in the final product? Don’t know if that is the case or not .

Maybe buy a few grams and smoke some?

1 Like

In regards to the sales side and referring to good quality fresh frozen material, it’s a given that solventless is better. No gas expense, higher wholesale prices, the list goes on. When things don’t wash though hydrocarbon is great. I personally consume both, and produce both. I think certain strains do better as rosin vs bho and vice versa.

5 Likes

You know water and terpene are solvents…

@SubstituteCreature

7 Likes

Please don’t pay attention to my associate, he is clearly tired. Allow me to make this very clear

This is your brain on rosin

luannerelaxinghottubsuit

This is your brain on BHO

manonfire

Any questions?

@Nastyclean your move :wink:

3 Likes

Here we have an pov of the start of a @SubstituteCreature rosin basics class

7 Likes

WRONG.

I have to get out of bed first.

I have enclosed an instructional video detailing this.

giphy (57)

4 Likes

Technically under the right conditions everything can be a solvent.

2 Likes

I’ve used distillate as a solventimages (5)

4 Likes

3 Likes

Is that kinda like everything is a dildo if you try hard enough… Oh yeah or every pizza is a personal pizza if you believe

6 Likes

Actual video of me and @Nastyclean also enjoying it

strangelovebomb

1 Like

I don’t know but you but I’m not trying to make a dildo out of anything.

1 Like

That’s what you call a ferodian slip… No judgment here bro. good luck with it

2 Likes

(In all seriousness…even as a rosin guy, there is no ‘better’. It’s all dependent on your material, market and amount of effort you want to put in, etc. - What it comes down to is how bad whoever is operating the machine/washing the hash wants to make good hash. Both sides have their nuances that are both equitable where BHO is much more by the numbers where as rosin is a bit of an art. THAT’S ALL YOU’LL GET OUT OF ME ON THE SUBJECT NOW PUT THAT GOD DAMN GUN DOWN @Nastyclean )

BHO SUCKS BRACKETS = INVISIBLE

4 Likes

After one rosin

8 Likes

C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

4 Likes