What happened to CATScientific?

The Screenshots are taken from the catscientifc website. And you can just go to cat-ing.de to look up and compare the prices. I honestly don’t care where you buy it, some guys asked what happened to cat scientific and I answered that they shall buy it directly from the manufacturer.

Rly don’t know why I have to prove here anything. Just compare for yourself…

Im asking because you said youre paying 2000 for a setup and linking a picture then showing a cart with the base model homogenizer with nothing else but the body and the DK40. You would need way more then just those 2 things to complete the set up of the picture you linked. So I asked you to post the invoice of your purchase because it doesnt add up there are many more things needed to complete that set up so you cant say it was 2000 thats misleading.

Not really sure how to answer.
DK40 + x1740 = 2000usd if bought directly at the manufacturer (Invoice see above)
DK40 + x1740 = 3900usd if bought through a reseller (Like cat scientific)

The stand is not needed (check the videos from cat scientific on YouTube) and has nothing to do with the fact that the stand alone tools are double the price…

You can buy it wherever you please, I prefer to buy at the source.

Edit: everything else what was needed to set up the gear was like 50usd + 300usd for a 95l stainless steel tank

8 Likes

What stand would you recommend?

2 Likes

Just got my MCS 77 hotplate mixer + probe. Took roughly 3 days to get a invoice ( This is during covid) 1 day for them to receive my wire and only four days in transit to land here in the USA. Total was 1010USD and took just over a week. ( I think cat scientific had them at 1600 USD)

If anyone has any questions, or wants to order one let me know and I’ll gladly help ya.

4 Likes