What grade of Nitrogen for Nitrogen assist?

Send me a DM , I have a supplier who can probably help. DM so I don’t forget to ask him this week

2 Likes

Airgas is a pain in the ass sometimes but in all fairness, I wouldn’t be stoked about selling nitrogen to a guy that thinks it’s nitrous lmfao

9 Likes

We use UHP.

2 Likes

Start an Llc for another company. Get business cards made. Put on work boots, work pants and a button up flannel. Go get your tank from airgas and tell them it’s for your welding guys plasma cutter and filling gas tanks with inert gas to weld on. Then make comments about how it’s nice you can top off the tires on your equipment if you don’t have an air compressor with you. If you need food grade just get a second cylinder, one industrial and one food and tell them you use it for sealing up fish or something, if they get weird about needing food grade that’s is.

9 Likes

Ditto but get a fake degree as a dentist and a nice button up.

Like when ACB says “just get BC’s from a local rock quarry” as if they just litter the ground everywhere unsecured…lol

3 Likes

Can’t you just get nitrous tanks for a car? Or do they have additives?

That’s NO

3 Likes

Yes those are two tolally dif things…
But couldn’t food grade nitrogen be used in vacuum sealing chips or shit, couldn’t someone want to seal the meat, well maybe not meat but there’s gotta be a real reason it exists

Food grade nitrogen is the same as non food grade. Only difference is the tank is cleaned between fills.

Who the fuck really cares what we’re doing with nitrogen?

I’ve never had anyone ask any questions

4 Likes

UHP Nitrogen

2 Likes

Could always buy a nitrogen generator and pull it straight from atmosphere

3 Likes

Affordable ones are kinda slow.

1 Like

I told them its for tires but it was wooks fault for talking about nitrous. I said no its nitrogen and inert and then the dude mentioned he could still turn me down for nitrogen? he didnt but he was basically saying - dont say dumb shit while purchasing pressurized tanks of gas.

1 Like

Yea you can get nitrous for a car. But that’s not nitrogen…

1 Like

it was obv what my wook said, he was all excited and like they got nitrous!! Were getting nitrous, kickass!!! or something like that and i had to explain no its not nitrous. I see how thats sketch to the airgas place. Hes not allowed on extraction days. hed knock the nitrogen tank over and turn it to a missile.

My reply was to someone else’s comment

people on here are saying that the nitrous isnt odorized and you can get good stuff?

Ultra high purity is good enough for GCMS applications so if you really want the purest stuff around, that’s the best bet.

food grade is fine to push with right?

1 Like

I’m confused about people getting banned on buying nitro.

Don’t folks buy nitro for beer? Seems like a great excuse they’d do anything to convince you to shut up about.

1 Like