What does "full spectrum distillate" mean?

Nah, that’s just wide spectrum.

How can it be FULL spectrum if you’re not extracting the proteins, and complex carbohydrates?!?

:wink:

1 Like

… can’t tell if you’re messing with me or being serious. How would you suggest going about getting “full spectrum”?

Adding the acidics in with the neutral cannabinoids :wink:

And leaving all the other “impurities” in the material

2 Likes

If you’re leaving “impurities” behind it is NOT full spectrum broham. I want every last bit of everything. I’m greedy.

I mean in the material to be consumed! Not the material to be extracted

1 Like

If you want a true full spectrum cannabis product, eat the flower.

2 Likes

This is the answer I was digging for.

1 Like

bonus points if its seeded.

3 Likes

how about full spectrum isolate? lol

3 Likes

But if you can smell the flower that means it’s losing its terps to atmosphere and there for isn’t full spectrum anymore right?

2 Likes

this is why I plug my nose at harvest and in the dry room. If you cant smell it, are the terps being lost?

4 Likes

The biggest issue is the fact that the average joe will not know, nor will he even give a single F about what the exact definition of 100% full spectrum is.

What they usually think they know is: full spectrum or broad spectrum usually means the product contains more contents from the plant/strain than usual, which gives them a “stronger” or “closer to the plant” taste/effect.

Again, you can try to explain to them, but they won’t care, it’ll go in one ear and out the other.

BUT we understand this, so we might offer a distillate mixed with CDT or with hemp derived terpenes and call it 100% full spectrum, not as a scam, but in good faith, as the average joe will understand that you’re offering them something that contains more inside of it than a standard distillate + botanical terp mix.