What do you look for in a gas supplier

I’m interested in doing their level of business without all of the… other stuff. Thanks for the tip :wink:

3 Likes

When my wife gets made my only reprieve is, quite literally, a barn. Count yourself lucky with your fat cat warehouse space lmao.

4 Likes

I can’t speak on the quality yet but I will say that their customer service stands out to me.

Transparency goes a long way. I like that they openly state they’re a distributor for Cortland.

I’m rooting for you guys!

3 Likes

In italics is sarcasm around here. My wife never gets pissed off at me. I’m tooo high to listen if she did. Lol.

2 Likes

And another lesson learned haha.

2 Likes

So you guys are distributors for cortland gas?

Is that what I’m reading in @WhereAreTheStones post?

2 Likes

Hey I appreciate it bud.

We also share our short form COA’s showing only the 0.0000’s that most people care about, our long form COA that lists everything we test for, and our raw GC data just in case there’s anything else anyone wants to look at.

And yes, our processor is Cortland and our third-party lab in SPM in Houston, listed on every COA.

2 Likes

I like to get dry ice from my gas distributors

4 Likes

Yup. Other shitstorm thread deter you?

1 Like

That’s funny you are already aware of that thread haha

And no, just wanted to clarify

3 Likes

I tried to do some basic homework at least. I’ve dissected that threat with our chemist and, FWIW, I’m convinced that there was an issue past the point of the processor’s control. Of course, I don’t appreciate the way it was handled but it is what it is :man_shrugging:

Edit: Was going to edit threat to thread, but the typo is appropriate too so I’m leaving it.

1 Like

Man I gotta say I’m a sucker for a good grammar edit. Good on ya haha.

2 Likes

Send me DM? Have a quick question for you whenever you have a minute.

1 Like

so I tried this gas …so far im really impressed. fast customer service, shippin was really fast.

seems to be at the top the list for quality gas.

:green_heart::facepunch: @GasLogix-Adam. good job I hope the community treats u awesome as u treated some of us!

5 Likes

Awesome dude, so glad it’s working out for you. :green_heart: Thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

I just saw your post. I ran a late crop and am getting ready to harvest and process FF. How do I get in touch for some solvent? I run my CLS currently on a 70 /30 blend. I was considering changing to n600 or iso possibly But logistics prevent it, and my supplier is out because of Covid shipping issues. Can you help me get a discount on 25# to do my work. I never thought there would be an issue getting solvents and especially when @StoneD says it’s a good supplier I’m willing to distill a tank and use it wisely. Thank you and good vibes. Jim.

2 Likes

Hey Jim, just shoot me an email (adam@gaslogix.com) or a DM with your location and I’ll see what I can do for you. I’m sure we can work it out. Cheers.

1 Like