What do I do with my old pump oil?

Why not retrofit an automobile engine to run on waste oil. Ppl been using waste restaurant oil for yrs.

1 Like

There was a guy on here who said he used it in his older cummings motor in his dodge. Not sure if he did anything else too it to make it work but thought that was a killer way to use it. I was going through 5+ gallons a week at that point

3 Likes

Do you believe everything you hear?

That absolutely horse shit but oh well, good troll move.

Actually there’s people who refine oil and use it to run diesel engines. (Oil from McDonald’s etc…) seems to work great.

2 Likes

Not vacuum pump oil. Lol. It’s not volatile.

Idk. We use transmission oil to start bonfires. Thats also not supposed to be volatile

As an extractor you should know, it’s all about the temperature and the pressure. (Also oxygen content)

Go try and burn pump oil and let.me.knkw how that goes.

two things .

if the world ends where the fuck do you think the butane or hydrocarbons or pure ethanol will be?.. elecricty for the pump? or bulk already grown cannabis?

If the world ends do you really think you’d survive, better yet with all the horrifying shit that’s within the outcome of the world ending that you’d see and the mostly the over a hundred years to rebuild society, would you want to survive?

It was a comment, i dont fucking have a the same truck so no fucking clue it it was the truth or not i just simplied mentioned it. Seems like the only one trolling is u as always. Maybe it did actually work how ever he did it and you as crazy as it sounds haven’t actually heard out it. I dont give a shit eitherway

3 Likes

It’s about being able to recycle your goods, the end of the world comment is obviously a joke. Why are people on the internet so serious/stupid? Wish I could delete this thread. It’s became as cancerous as the hydrocarbons we use.

If you heat up pump oil and out it through clay and silica bed you can filter it similar to cooking recycling. Then you need to filter out all particulate and then it can be reused. Most people don’t Wana hassle with it at that point.

Refining pump oil is similar to filtering cooking oil for reuse.

2 Likes

most cities have domestic dumping sites for things like motor/vac oil. Or you can try going to a jiffy lube/mechanic to see if you can dump some there. As long as it’s not a ridiculous amount they’ll be cool about it.

1 Like