What brand of centrafuge is this

When posting here please be as specific as possible about equipment, temperatures, ratios, quantities, times and procedures. The more clearly you pose your question, the higher quality the response you will receive.

Please demonstrate you have followed scientific procedure before asking for assistance.

I don’t recognize it.

Why do you need to ID it?

You hoping for the fine manual? Not happening…

What do you need to know?

To distinguish it from “generic Chinese fuge” you need things like rotor style and attachment method, lid ports & layout. So more/better pictures required.

There is occasionally paperwork inside the control box

You could also ask google to show you all the Chinese fuges advertised here and look for a match….

6 Likes

Post not very specific, should more clearly pose question, may recieve much higher quality response. Appears no scientific procedure followed before ask for assistance.

6 Likes

It looks like a Toption or another knockoff. Most of these things are just Chinese engineers putting together Chinese parts. Sometimes an importer will add a component or just some decals.

Edit: I forgot the main reason for posting, and that was to make fun of the spelling.

1 Like

holy moly thats a dirty facility

5 Likes

Indeed. That’s a solid suggestion.

I’ve only interacted with the 1200mm version of the toptions, but there are definitely a number of similarities.

However: controller is not consistent, and it doesn’t have a tangential drain. so…

https://www.google.com/search?q=site://future4200.com+centrifuge&tbm=isch

(Spoiler, there aren’t any matches…)

Ah come on! Surely they could cram some more scooge on the floors and walls!

2 Likes

That siemens HMI isnt C1D2 or any sort of equivalent rating, nor the E-stop or status light lol.

Stay safe friends. :sweat_smile::hear_no_evil:

1 Like