What are your “Bootstrap” tips?

Never tell a female or a conservative about your “hobbie”.

21 Likes

This x1000. Bic is the master at moving widgets. They didn’t get rich off of having a high profit margin.

A penny saved is a penny earned.

3 Likes

Sometimes that’s the best way to learn. Trial by fire, and all that shit

6 Likes

social capital is very real.

12 Likes

Bet. This is a business model both @Killa12345 and I preach and practice. Relationships are up at the top of the list, for business and life.

Go out of your way to develop strong relationships.

21 Likes

NEVER make exceptions for doing a full panel test on raw Ingredients. It will bite you in the ass. Also, since the market is ever changing, don’t buy too much distillate/isolate at once. You can go bankrupt very quickly.

5 Likes

Damn!! I just got to check the replies after returning from the facility.

So many great tips, much love for sharing.

I’m grinding the hemp/cbd industry every day and its nice to read what other people have gone through or thinking about. Always down to run the numbers and collab, I’m in Kentucky for geographical reference

As much as this industry is a team sport, grinding solo is a massive part. My fiance gets tired of hearing me rant and rave about the industry every day lol. It’s extremely nice to link with people on the same page building each-other and the industry up.

Lexington GLG meet up should happen!

7 Likes

This is huge, seems like theres a race for the largest capacity without maximizing current production profits first

2 Likes

im not sure this works out for everyone though…This works if your a lifer in this industry. If this is your true calling and passion! cCuse i wanna be a part of this community 10,20,30,40 years down the road.

People looking for the get rich quick type of business must take a whole different approach and maximize profits quickly. This would be not really fostering relationships rather get a few quick comeups and flex out…

14 Likes

thats what I’m talking about! I have that Future4200 chem education lol, and asking questions to my friends that’rer way smarter than me

1 Like

I like this tip!

Makes sense but probably commonly overlooked!

This is great, show up every day or dont!

1 Like

Truth, I know a little about marketing if you want to connect. Down to share what I know

bro this is awesome! If you did a piece of the other stuff I bet it would boom even more. I think its like $500-700 to have a professional company run your SEO to appear on Google

Thats the truth, I’m still trying to figure out exactly how to utilize @MinkLoafs in what I do currently

I have definitely seen this happen, multiple times. Thats why when I introduce/represent someone for a potential consulting project I bring up compensation damn near first.

My friends run quite a few labs and a lot of the business guys, ‘investor’ type will ask just enough questions to get value for free. I push for ‘don’t say too much until the terms are outlined’

2 Likes

Bingo, it hurts to take $550/kg when you want $650 but if you don’t act fast it may be $500/kg or lower next week lol.

I’m hoping the Iso market levels out around $750-1,000/kg

1 Like

I agree, that is the key. Taking care of your people and practicing what you preach.

One of my friends was telling me about your upcoming visit to their lab. They are hype! haha I’d like to get you out to KY one day

1 Like

The 11th crack commandment

7 Likes