What Are Ways to Dilute Hemp Distillate to .3% THC

I have been through a lot of topics here, but can’t seem to find a specific answer.

So, if someone has a Hemp Distillate that has 3% THC, what are some ways to dilute this to meet the .3% THC in the final product such as a vape cartridge or tincture oil. I have heard different things, like add MCT or terpenes, but to achieve .3% you need to add 10 parts dilution to 1 part of distillate and that seems like you would sacrifice a lot in terms of flavor, and other percentages of Cannabinoids and it almost seems like it wouldn’t be usable. My only other theory would be to add a CBD isolate or Broad Spectrum to cut down on the THC and not lose CBD .

I am obviously very new to all of this, so please forgive my lack of knowledge.

Thank you!

There are a ton of threads on THC remediation, use the search icon in the top right by your avatar.

2 Likes

You are right or you dillute the hell out of your concentrate
Or remediate your THC
Those are your options

2 Likes

I would argue it’s a mixture of both. Think about it. If you’re hearing people are diluting and you try but aren’t close guess what, they know what fractions to collect and which to dilute. That’s your issue IMO. My issue is I think I misspelled dilute but I don’t have to know how to spell it to do it lol

2 Likes

Thank you.

Good point. I think both is very viable. Other than MCT, what are other options for diluting?

There are also several threads concerning options for cut, or diluent. It currently is a rather large debate that seems to be determined by personal preference for now.

The search function is your friend. :grin:

2 Likes

yeah, then lots of reading.

then asking questions as you start trying this stuff.

1 Like