What are the prices of disty in your market?

What are disty prices (per liter) like in your market? There is no market for it here in Arkansas, since we’re pretty much locked down by the corporate elites running a monopoly, but I’m curious to see what’s happening in other states. When I was in Oregon it was normal to see liters for ~$2400 but I haven’t been out west in a few years. I suspected that since there’s so much competition from Oklahoma on high quality indoor and Oregon grows lots of subpar outdoor flower, that Oregon would have a surplus of distillate.

4 Likes

Oregon disty is like 1600 right now.

4 Likes

6k+ in Michigan

4 Likes

2-3 a g for D9 in Colorado

2 Likes

90+ percent THC $7800 in MI. Just moved some in METRC last week

4 Likes

As in 2-3 k per liter ? Wholesale ?

2 Likes

Yes and yes.

2 Likes

Black market non converted in PDX metro is 600-$1k
Metrc 90+% is $1k-1200 usually on terms

5 Likes

Canada is 7000-8500

I’m curious what market price for pure THC delta 9 distillate liters are going for in California and Oklahoma , and If there’s a difference in quality from these two states including Oregon , I was paying 1750 a month ago and now it’s up closer to 3400 , lab tested they say , but have seen liters around for 11-1500 I’m skeptical of

1 Like

Also how do we tell if the lab results really go with the liter we are buying , I’m talking black market , some of the liters I’m buying have metric like numbers but no clue if they are real

Few ways you can tell

1. The guy tells you he’s only making 50 cents on it
  2. He says he’s your boy
  3. He’s a broker and doesn’t actually work for the place it’s coming from
  4. The test is from last year
10 Likes

Lol jeez

2 Likes

“Real” ?!?

As in actually backdoored from a licensed lab after they paid to test it and it passed?

Nope.
Untested?
Failed?
Maybe.

Sending product with numbers the CTS has tied to your license so your back door customers feel more secure?

Sure…that sounds like a winner.

Curious what this means to you.

To me it implies THC isolate. Which I would argue is best approached from thca isolate rather than via distillation

1 Like

Its hitting closer to 1400 ea now in california

4 Likes

Where on planet earth do you come from? $1.4k in California? Maybe for CBD & pesticides lmao

1 Like

Meet @Thetetraguy long trusted member of this forum
And pretty sure he s right ( has always been so far😜)

3 Likes

Maybe. I’m actively selling at 3/g in CA. :man_shrugging:

And you should there layers of buyers and sellers
The market ruimers content with 1 $ profit
Or sales man that try to get the highest price and keep the prices fair
Now ifthose that produced that product everybody in the chain got a fair share
You should be proud of your ability s
Well done

1 Like

Wow. I need to get on that market. Different part of the state is $3k.

1 Like