What are the most overgown genetics of 2022 to 2023

What strains and have been the most over grown in the past couple years?

Runtz, Gush Mintz, Lemon Cherry Gelato, Ice Cream Cake

11 Likes

Anything cookies hybrids or runtz… start bringing back land race crosses! Watermelon hash plant is about to be one of my next seed runs!

4 Likes

Used to love my aghani hash plant. Post some pics mane

2 Likes

I was given some the first blue dream cuts from a good friend that requested i run them and would get cashed out every harvest the moment it came down at 3600 . they ended up offering 3800 so i ran it 4 years in a row . When it got played out it was already replaced it with a the holy grail cut of OG at 4600 a unit in bulk .
It was a no brainer to run side by side with sour d for the following 8 years until the market crashed . Now im running gushmints which seems to be on par with blue dream but takes a week longer. Just wondering whats been grown the most recently . I havnt been a broker for several years and kinda out of touch with the current market . Now that it looks like im getting back into the mix of things ive been wondering what everyones been seeing out there.

1 Like

will do!

1 Like

Indoors? Think you may be in for a rude awakening price wise man

2 Likes

That was just for reference . These days im happy to get 500 for deps and outs

2 Likes

Ah, for sure. Yeah deps currently 5-8 in Humboldt on small quantity’s. 7-14 or so I’ve heard back east. Ins 8-15 in Humboldt, 12-18 back east.

3 Likes

Bit of a shit show getting the average east coaster to spot the difference between a high dep/light assist verse a mediocre/warehouse indoor though.

3 Likes

Oregon sees a LOT of Blueberry Muffin, Mimosa. Jager and their many crosses

3 Likes

The jagerrr, haha those haven’t been making it down here as much. Yeah good point though, diff overdone strains depending what state you’re in. Oregons got all those mold resistant strains

3 Likes

Common strains seem to carry alot of diseases . Has anyone ended up with issues appearing in these widespread cultivars , which ones have problems. Im building a tissue culture lab. Its almost done and is currently in the beginning stage of growth. keeping my farm clean is top priority so i can provide healthy cuts.

2 Likes

Just get your cuts tested, it’s like $25 a piece to send them in. Any strain can have diseases.

3 Likes

Most do.

I have an old trainwreck ive been working with . Everyone i knew had the giant wreck in 2002 . Good one but played out . Jager is oregons budwieser.

3 Likes

Last year in Cali was Definitely Gushmintz. Every farm in Norcal had packs.

4 Likes

what do you mean? like it used to be good and has lost its luster and has degraded? Old weed that is great is still great. I see alot of old genetics being highly coveted vs strain of the month stuff. I think I see- you sell on names at a dispensary, I judge weed on weed and not name of the month. I never buy weed ever so whatever i have is what i smoke.

I was slow on the clone things. i got clones off clone conservatory and looking back they def had the cannabis virus= mac and bruce banner especially and it spread into all my garden. I was aware of bugs but had only used seeds and my own clones and was unawware of this shit. I got that virus too from some of cloners gear but i thought he was doing tissue cuture but some strains clearly had it, a bent leaf and lacking vigor.

1 Like

bbm is an easy grower, beautiful, and the smell in the bag is insane.

2 Likes