Weird white balls forming in distillate.

Compare D10 to D9 more psychoactive? Less? Definitely worth vaping as a rec drug in countries where weed is illegal but D10 isn’t?

1 Like

Definitely head high. Feel pressure on the top of your head and get really chatty for a few minutes

2 Likes

Made this the other day with isolate recrystalization

3 Likes

I was wondering what happened some was a beautiful fine powder the rest were little snow balls hard as can be , i use an overhead stirrer and the reactor with chiller 20 min and bam these popped up unfortunately only about 96% , you may have seen my other post about it.

If I can stop the balls from forming and keep it powder like i can only imagine pure isolate powder no crushing and an easy wash

1 Like

Any chance D10 is available in or near Ohio? I’d love to try it and experiment with it

It’s worth vaping but the vaporization point is higher then cbd or thc imo so it messed up my pens. A proper battery would’ve fixed this. I just dab it and it is psychoactive but mild. Now after a couple beers it got really wild. I discovered this and tried it unsuspecting on my friends without giving them and heads up about the reaction I experienced when mixed with alcohol. They all gave similar responses to each other that it felt like molly. Far more effective dabbed too. It’s super interesting

2 Likes

Were in the process of making standards

6 Likes

You’re a standard

3 Likes

My memory remembers

1 Like

Sorry for the late update. We got busy and this sat on the back burner for quite some time. I got around to pulling a sample, it turns out to be CBD. This distillate is over 2 years old, and the distillate was in a cold area of the lab. Because of the viscosity at that temp over this period of time, we believe this is the reason it formed these balls.

5 Likes

welcome to the Future, where instant winner might take three years…

5 Likes