Website Startup Canada (Expanding trying to grow)

So recently i’ve been working really hard to learn to expand my business to take it to the next level and make my own website on my own domain but i’ve ran into a small road block i’ve been doing research and i hear that some hostings and platforms don’t support the sale of cannabis, cbd or hemp so i’ve came to the group of experienced and trusted people who have been through what i’m going through for some help

im located in canada and looking for a website that allows the sale of marijuana products payments through crypto, etransfer ,paypal just like all the other mailing websites in canada im looking to be able to showcase all my products with good descriptions and easy access/ usage /please reply or message me for signal and we can chat and connect further

1 Like

i need help making a website
i can provide $ if your really willing to help me get this done asap with knowledge and step by step actions on how to complete anything helps please and thank you

2 Likes

I can’t believe that no one has jumped onto offering this individual the assistance they are requesting regarding making their illegal drug selling website.

I suggest you seriously reconsider your plans, because you are absolutely going to get busted. Go learn about opsec first, then maybe figure out how to use tails and tor.

9 Likes

for anyone who had the same question as me look at this article it’s a bit of a better understanding of what i meant as well

1 Like

Western Canada processor if interested contact me expand your line

2 Likes