Webinar Today - in 20 minutes - Come Join me!

Come join me for a panel discussion on Minor, Novel, and Synthetic Cannabinoids. What’s your favorite? Why? Molecular structures, decades of science, and plenty of opportunity to roast me and the rest of our panelists!

7 Likes

Shooting straight fire. Get on if you ha ent already. @Cassin killing it.

2 Likes

Dammit. I totally missed this. Is this available to watch now? @Cassin

4 Likes

I missed it! Was it great?

3 Likes

I attended the first 30 or 40 minutes before having to get back to my day. It was starting to get very interesting. All the speakers/participants were knowledgeable and the topic of great importance.

3 Likes

Hi all.

Yes the webinar was recorded. Its not available yet but I’ll share it here when it is.

We got some really pointed questions - so thanks for coming out to roast us. This is an on-going series, so keep those questions coming. :smiley:

I’m in DC all week lobbying congress… so if you have a burning question or something that needs to be said to legislators on The Hill - let me know and I’ll make sure to include it in my discussions.

6 Likes

Hi all.

The published the recording of this today.

Check it out here.

Share your feedback. <3 Next one is in like 3-4 weeks. Ask questions. Poke holes. The more you challenge us to answer your questions the more questions actually get answered.

3 Likes