We have the Best Terpene Blends and Flavors on the market. I'll prove it!

I would also like to know if your products contain any of these known cancer causing products:

Red meat, Frankfurter hotdogs, ham, sausages, corned beef, beef jerky, canned or lunch deli-meat, alcohol, salted fish, tuna (most fish), fat, Sugar, all sugary drinks, all fast foods, all processed foods, over cooked food, grilled food, fried food, all dairy, smoke of any kind, cellphones, laptops, most battery operated electronics, chlorine, flouride…

Been trying to live until I can’t even kill my self lately.

According to google and doctors and scientists these all are cancer causing. Let us know if you use any of these in your terps. Thanks.

5 Likes

Personally I don’t see a difference in scent.

I’ve ripped my carts in public many times and no one has complained about a cannabis smell, nor my people who like the terpenes too.

In fact I’d argue that most people dislike fake smells/fruity smells from vapes more than a natural herb/natural smell, as a coworker of mine hit a cart near me and I got a whiff of the terps, VERY fruity, not my kind of mojo. That’s just my personal opinion on scent though, haven’t noticed it being too overwhelming or strong or any complaints as I’ve noticed most people like the cannabis smell

3 Likes

does your product contain human byproducts?

Also ironic, I’m eating corned beef nachos rn

2 Likes

Moarrrr

2 Likes

So it uses acetylpropionyl then? You only mentioned 2 of the 3. Edit: I take it by the lack of response that I am right?

The documents you uploaded don’t really indicate anything in regards to contents so I’m not sure why those were included. That’s fine if they’re proprietary but just call it for what it is.

3 Likes

To say most people dislike fruity flavors is flat out wrong. I’d argue it’s a very small percentage of the public that prefers weed flavors, this small percentage is just disproportionately represented on this forum.

6 Likes

It weirds me out that the trend for a long time has been going to artificial flavors and candy fruit flavors and away from weed. Gassy weed flavor has been on the decline in demand from custies for awhile imo. Candy is definitely king atm.

4 Likes

Have recieved an amazing sample pack from Adam. Potent smelling flavours. excited to test some edibles with these.
thanks again!

edit: add photo

3 Likes

Please update us when you try them, I’m always on the lookout for some unique fruit flavors for my gummies

2 Likes

I’m still getting messages and emails for free samples, this offer still stands for anyone interested!

2 Likes

First I ever heard this complaint are you sure your Not a sales rep?

2 Likes

Would love some samples. Working on some carts soon.

2 Likes

Positive. And these samples were awful and ended up in the trash. I want to test bulk flavors I don’t give a damn about 1-2 ml of something that is going in the garbage anyways 99% of the time. Doesn’t matter what terpene company I have tried lucky they have 1 of 10 good flavors.

1 Like

I was just pulling ur leg think I forgot the italics

1 Like

Haha yeah wasn’t sure I could see how some members may think I am somehow involved in this stuff because I have definitely been vocal and been very right and also very wrong on the issue lol. That is the only way to find out though sometimes just debate and see where your theory lands.

At this point I give up on all synthetic terps. There is 0 replacement to the real thing currently.

1 Like

Tried some samples and must say… some of them are pretty tasty. They definitely blew my expectations away. I had only ever tried TR/CN (for best terps) and some other cheap steam distilled CDTs.

Thanks again man. I know where I’ll be going for BDTs moving forward :pray:

1 Like