We have Bulk Live CO2 Extracted Cannabis Terpenes (not hte) available with Lab Results

My apologies if this is considered Spam

PSI # and Name redacted for legal purposes

$35 /ml - 100ml minimum (strain mix and match available)

Ypsilanti Oil Company 7349057477 11am-7pm est

1 Like

What is the price and what volunes do you sell ?

How did you do a live extraction with CO2? I would guess a freeze dryer.

$45/ml

100 ml + - only $35 / ml

1 Like

These just look like the test results for Floraplex terpenes. Really strange that you have cannabis derived terpenes that tested at 99%+ terpenes when they’re only looking for 20 terpenes. There should be more impurities that are other terpenes/volatiles that would not be identified by such a basic panel of terps

Edit: these test results are from 2018. What’s going on here? I think this is a scam

6 Likes

We will have updated test results soon, we’ve sent Future samples of some of these personally, not sure if he got around to try them or not, I never followed up … we are also GOOD LIFE GANG AFFILIATES, no time for scams here!

1 Like

I’ll review them if he won’t lol

1 Like

I have tried multiple cannabis derived terps from ypsi oil. I can promise you it’s no scam.

3 Likes

Has anyone reviewed/tested these?

I purchased some of Jack Herer and Sherbet a few months back from them, definitely no cannabis smell or taste to them. Pretty sure they are fake or maybe they stored them improperly.

Definitely not fake, we have SDS and COA as well as a letter of authenticity signed by the director of the lab

We have updated COAs and SDS -

They’re 100% cannabis derived terpenes?

2 Likes

Yes, single source, we have SDS & COA as well as a signed letter by the director of the lab

1 Like

I’m the resident “terpoligist” so go ahead and send me a 1ml sample of each and I’ll review.

I’ll be the one the decide if the worth it or not

I have way more time than future on my hands

1 Like

What’d it smell like…garlic or weird af?

Usually co2 canna terps smell like the plant

They smell like a cleaner lol. I still have them I can post pictures etc

1 Like

Like fresh plant? Lemon cleaner hmm. According to what strain it is

Co2 terps are not the best representation of terps imo. Steam is

1 Like

I try to pass an order with them a couple of years ago, just google search their company name, those terps are as fake as Pamela Anderson boobs.

4 Likes

No lemon smell just like a chemical cleaning solution smell kinda hard to describe to be honest. I’ve had real terps ( Canna and Hemp) I knew when they arrived something wasn’t right.

1 Like