We are trying to save people from vaping crisis

Your correct. You can see the helix angle of the threads on the center post.

We learned our lesson with threaded ceramic. You should have used threaded steel @tonystark

Probably start with manufacturing products that don’t fume toxic heavy metals when heated up?

1 Like

BTW iron man, it seems it’s not the cartridge but the battery that is the problem. It’s a nice angle though to try and slide into the market.

4 Likes

Woah how would the battery be causing the problem?

1 Like

@Chewwie . One of a thousand possibilites

2 Likes

The vapor pressure of Cadmium/Cadmium Oxide is way too low at standard operating temperatures for vapes for this to be a concern, especially considering the levels of cadmium that are used in vape cartridges.

I think this latest focus on Cadmium is just adding more noise. I understand that people are frantically looking for answers, but this one just doesn’t make any sense to me. Welders that experience metal fume fever are exposed to much higher concentrations of cadmium due to the high temperatures they work with.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3q6eBMB1FB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

yes ,thread

The previous thread has design defects, but now this improved thread, we have reduced the diameter of the thread to ensure the fastening

1 Like

Some batteries contain cadmium, which does pose a risk of disease.

1 Like

That’s why we’re designing atomizers with very little metal

do they use silver solder? if so, is it specifically cadmium free silver solder?

3 Likes

Anyone try these yet? I’m thinking about buying these or the ones from @Ascent

1 Like

Hey @tonystark, say hi to Echo for me(Cameron). She has been great. Will be ordering some samples of these soon.

Thank you Cameron ,Echo will contact you soon,she is surprise when i told her you find me and recognize we are in same company.

3 Likes

I’ve tried both. I haven’t noticed much of a difference in flavor. I received some of the older model where the screw wasn’t the right size. I didn’t like the paint job as much on the rings, there was bits of metal showing through the white paint. It didn’t look as nice as the ascent, but just a slight difference.

Can’t say enough about Tony’s customer service or enthusiasm though :slight_smile: if I have a product question he’ll message me when he wakes up. And shows me a video that he’s on the train to work lol, then he’ll answer my question as soon as soon as he’s there.

Anyone know if “lead-free” carts are a real thing in the US? I got a sample pack from HiQ based out of CO and they claim lead free. I had a .5ml cart. I vaped over 2ml through it and was still going pretty strong. If this is legit lead-free, I’d pay the markup.

2 Likes

the first batch snowman is wrong with the screw size so cause some issue ,we have solved this problem.
About the metal prortion it did has a broblem of paint job.To keep the whole cartridge is white,we paint the ring but seems the color will missing after crash .

Much appreciate for your commtent i will gather all these feedback to my R&D department to improve the products.We will upgrade the materials of ceramic to make it taste better.

Does it has “Heavy metal test roport?”
The California test has several different criteria, and results vary with the time of the injection.Now CA need te cartridge to pass the test after filled 7days-14days.The longer the time, the more likely it is that the test will fail.

1 Like