Water's Co2 SFE 2x5L For Sale

Item:Water’s BioBotanical Extractor

Price: 60,000 OBO

Come’s with everything seen in the picture’s. Good amount of spare parts. Machine in working order. Co2 Pump new and under 100 hours.

You sell this by chance?

1 Like

Still got it for sale for cheap (Taking up space in my garage and just want it gone). Listed for 59 the whole set up. But willing to hear any serious offer. Has a good amount of spare parts, 4 loading columns and a newer Co2 pump with very few hours ( maybe a week of two run time). Currently listed on this site : Used- Waters Automated Supercritical Extraction System, Model SFE

I still physically have all equipment though. Let me know if you’d like more info! Thanks!

Scott_420 was my old user name btw - no longer use that one.

Would you sell just the spare parts?

1 Like

Right now, main focus is sale as a package deal. Not to say I won’t in the future, but as its listed with contract on a third party site, I need to wait out that agreement. Whoever ends up with the machine will definitely end up with a good deal/amount of parts.

Word, well if you dont end up selling the machine hit me up. I would be interested in the spare parts as well as maybe the pump.

1 Like

Will do! Thanks for the interest.

That looks like the older gen model of the 2x5L, from the looks of the recycler and skids for the material columns. You may want to list this a little lower, there’s newer gen models available on ebay right now for $50k and you may have an easier time at a lower price. I’ve had to try and sell one of these before, they’re not very popular due to their price but Waters is a top tier biotech company (I dont live far from their HQ).

4 Likes

I appreciate the input! Definitely a great company and machine. I have had the pleasure of running it for the past 2 years but we upgraded and I don’t have the time to operate it. Honesty at the end of the day I would take 40,000K OBO for it. But it has to go through the listing company before coming back to me for final say. They recommended we try a higher price since they get a percentage. I just want it gone honestly.

Turns out we actually had a spare Co2 pump in storage. I haven’t hooked it up but it appears in pretty good condition with some signs of use. Probably a rebuilt spare. Willing to part ways with with for a decent offer or will bundle and throw in with the above unit , spare parts and extractions system for 40K.