Water Soluble

I can plug you in with our lab in central California that has a patent pending on their water soluble formulation if you’d like. They can start with isolates or distillates, and keep the finished product in water soluble liquid water or powder. They have openings for contracts, spots, and tolling.

2 Likes

Can I get their contact information?

I posted quite a bit in some of the earlier threads about CBD in water emulsions. I can say that one of those formulations is now on the market. Simple organic ingredients and a Kinematica Polytron® homogenizer. Cascade Sciences is the cannabis market distributor of our units.

3 Likes

can utilize any type of extract dependent on the type of surfactant system you utilize. the oil content is a huge variable when processing, regardless of if you’re using HPH, shear, sonication, etc. chempistry@gmail.com–can give you basic SOPs, etc. I’ve worked with bench-scale HPHs and microfluidic systems (NanoAssemblr) as well as industrial sonication systems (Qsonica, industrial sonomechanics).

1 Like

Could you link me to that? I talked to a dude at a still store here in Oregon and he said ANY EtOH distillation, even a school classroom or a farm , was extremely expensive for a permit due to big liquor…if it’s legal for fuel I need to know this!!!

Email me at Jonny@qualitycbd.org. i have a natural way of makeing isolate, crude and distalate water souble. It took me 6 months to figure out

1 Like

Does anyone have good keywords to read up on for water soluble THC from distillate? So far ive found out about “nanoencapsulation” and heard about liposomes, but there seems to be little to no informaiton on how I could create these from distillate

It is more important that you define
your concept of “water soluble”.

These are indica water soluble*

1 Like

is that “code”?

“These are indica water soluble*”

confused.*

It’s how I’m defining it fam

Straight water soluble indica

1 Like

can you email me the SOP ETrinidad0712@gmail.com please

MoveW.:
I’ve put in a few years work and study on
“Water soluble” cannabinoids. The latter can be delineated by a short list.
“Indica water soluble” is not on my list.
I guess if you want to talk in cryptic terms
It is ok. Feel free to label as you please.
I’m hoping to see this subject matter open up a bit.

If you or anyone else wants to know about extracting Specific cannabinoids in water and purification, I’m available for consulting.
It is a very niche market, but one can produce an extract at high purity that could be considered USDA
Certified Organic. Of course a water extract with minimal terpenes is going to taste different when smoked.

I’ve seen very few cannabinoid products certified organic. Maybe like an apple cider of something abnormal.

1 Like

“I’ve seen very few cannabinoid products certified organic”

Indeed, and that is my point of interest…a very small niche in CBD industry.
I worked out something equivalent to that strange, Russian’s patent a few years back.

What’s that patent?

I’m travelling at the moment and do not have access to my reference material. If you can wait a couple of days, I’ll post the reference. It is difficult to read and understand without some previous water experience, but I can assure you the patent is clever.
There is a much broader and informative patent on the subject from a group out of Tacoma Washinton.
Executed at considerable scale e.g., 1000 liter volumes perhaps gallons.