Water-Soluble Tolling/Products available

First off, it’s a pleasure to FINALLY be in a position to post on the forum after following for so many years. Our company has been tirelessly working on a quality, water-soluble formulation. We provide a delivery system that has no taste (bitter), a stable milky white color (macro-emulsion), exhibits the Tyndall Effect, and does not break after 90 days (Shelf-life). A break in the formula’s chemistry or our math would exemplify physical particulates floating, separation easily identified by division amongst the liquid, or a flake textured product.

The product is deemed pharmaceutical grade by the medical institutions we have partnered up with to exchange free flows of information regarding research and development. Because laws, USDA, FDA etc. are not highly regulated there is no direct definition to being “pharm grade” as of now. Product superiority is how I can confidently claim pharmaceutical grade just based on our clients, the actual research institutions choosing our delivery system. NDA’s prohibit me from releasing specific entities.

We’ve seen a lot of advertisements on the forum getting bashed for misinformation and rightfully so. Our company does not plan on being one. Feel free to reach out with any questions NOT regarding IP, please! I look forward to answering them :smiley:

We have 250mL and Liter products available as well as tolling services to turn your isolate or distillate water-soluble. Each liter holds 10,000 servings. When purchased, our prices range from $0.40-$0.25/per serving or $4000 to $2500 per liter. If tolled, the prices range from $0.15 to $8.75 per serving or $1500- $875 per liter. BASED ON QUANTITIES PURCHASED/TOLLED

Tolling available for ANY and all people/companies.

We are working toward a higher CBD% concentration, BUT if you truly know the art of what we are doing you realize there is a diminishing return effect when adding so much CBD to solution. Anything higher than ~8-15% (15% being MAX I would even consider) requires even more ingredients added to an already packed solution. Adding so much to an already filled solution only causes increased emulsion fall-out at an even higher rate.

Attached is our CoA from two different formulas

S5 Potency.pdf (56.5 KB)
We have sent samples to ~5 users through the forum, ALL of which have praised the quality and to those users we say thank you. Understanding this new economic landscape is quite difficult during this time, we just wanted to get our product on the forum with hopes of establishing additional sales channels.

-CS

2 Likes

Is this a powder ?

Liquid. Our powder will be available soon w/CoA and Proof of Life (~40%+)

1 Like