Water soluble nano kratom alkaloid extract concentrate

I have 14 bottles and curious if any kratom experts or enthusiast would like a bottle to review.

These testers will ship I apologize about the previous thread. We used a 45% salt base extract and a 65% free base extract combined into our food grade water soluble surfactan

t.

6 Likes

What’s it taste like?

In the concentrated form has the kratom taste but not like the raw powder. This one also has a small amount of food grade bitter blocker as well.

A full 8oz glass and half dropper its barely exist on taste.

I have video of it mixing as well if anyone is interested in seeing on whatsapp

Shit, I’ll give it a try if you’re wanting experimenters… US? Should I dm address?

why not just water soluble alkaloid salts?

2 Likes

Any qualitative comments you’d like to share on dosage or effects?

2 Likes

Def into a sample…

So we can sling Kratom without being verified ? :thinking:

3 Likes

This is just testing

We use a standardized kratom extra in 2 forms: Salt base and Free base

Yes the salt base is water soluble to an extent but does require a little additional work.
The Free base is not water soluble

The idea behind it being 50/50 split is the salt base will start faster but the free bases allows the effects to last longer.

We’ll be making a:

1. salt base only
  2. free base only
  3. free base and cbd

testing will be complete by columbia food labs

I have coa on our surfactant
coa on the standardized extract
the rest is just distilled water.

Ill messaged each interested party with my contact info so i can get shipping information.

The calculated concentration of this is 15mg on MIT per dropper.

At 1/2 dropper no mixing into water i get a typical kratom tongue numbing like feeling. My focus and alertness were very high and i had a little euphoria but not high like stoned.

onset in 3-4minutes and lasted about 2 hours of coffee energy.

test 2:half dropper in 8oz of plain water.

almost non existent taste no tongue feeling. About similar onset and effects.

3 Likes

Get verified bro!

I kindly and respectfully ask that you please provide a link that says I need to be verified for what I just posted.

5 Likes

hope its not for eating bc that freebase might tear a stomach uo

If you don’t like the normal Kratom taste i’ve found that coffee makes it almost disappear. You still have notes of it, but it masks a lot of the bitterness

4 Likes

Is literally tasteless when mixed with water.

Its a nano concentrate that is meant to be added to water based beverages

1 Like

I’ve had those OPMS kratom shots and those make my skin crawl. It’s one of the worst things I’ve ever tasted. I’ll have to try that but I don’t really do that much kratom anymore.

2 Likes

It should be quite water soluble depending on the counterion, if it’s not… that’s bad news.

The salt base is water soluble but not nano is my point to that.

By adding the salt base to the water phase of our water soluble concentrate , adding the free base to the surfactant. than sonicating them together. My final product is homogenized product that doesnt separate.

As i was saying the purpose of use salt and free base is to maximize the absorption and duration of effects

1 Like

Interesting. Have you quantified the mitragynine content? You also mention it’s “nano”, have you validated the actual particle size?

There’s really no point to “nano” here, at all. Water soluble salt is already “sub-nano” and as dispersed as possible.

Adding freebase to an oral solution will yield nothing beneficial since the base will form a hydrochloride once it hits gastric fluid.

Sorry to take a dump on your product like that but, that’s what happens when you let buzzwords dominate your R&D.

DM me for a consultation if you like.

6 Likes