Water soluble cannabinoids - value?

What do you all think the value of water soluble cannabinoids are? I spoke to a former sales manager I know in the industry and he said he had 10 whitelabel customers asking for and ordering this type of product.

Which type is more valuable: liquid form or solid form?

1 Like

Dispersible powder that is stable under acidic conditions is sort of the holy grail of big beverage producers

5 Likes

The emulsions I have made are typically only broken under basic conditions.

I have treated them with acetic acid and citric acid and nothing happened after a few hours. Haven’t really looked into shelf stability but I did have CDPHE give me a one year expiration date based on the formulation.

6 Likes

SoluScience specializes in water soluble ingredients. Our product is a physical flake that has 20% potency. The patent pending technology creates a hydrogen bond to the water. We have CBG, CBD, CBN, and full and broad spectrum distillates that have been water solubilized with the technology. The on-set times for these products are really unbelievable (3 to 9 minutes). If either of you have a need for an excellent water soluble solution, please contact me.

Travis
SoluScience
Boulder, Colorado

3 Likes

What are the ingredients?

2 Likes

@RedDog Any discussions relating to the proprietary ingredients require an NDA and must be approved by all four of the owners. We use pharmaceutical grade / food grade / FDA approved ingredients that are safe for human consumption. What type of product are you trying to produce?

Travis
SoluScience
Boulder, Colorado

1 Like

If it’s patent pending why won’t you show the patent

2 Likes

We have a year before the US patent office makes the information public.

Travis
SoluScience
Boulder, Colorado

1 Like

Unfortunately unless you’re gonna share your ingredients list, after the vape scale are the vitamins E nonsense, nobody wants anything to do with your mystery juice.

There are 100 diff ways to make a water soluble, why is you question mark goo better than everything else out there?

3 Likes

Transparent products that list all ingredients. I’ll sign yer NDA but you’ll have to first sign my NDA agreeing to never say I signed your NDA. Im under an NDA for NDAs.

14 Likes

@Rowan SoluScience will share proprietary information (under NDA) with trusted customers and large retail manufacturers, just not publicly in an online forum. We believe the technology is superior to most of what’s out there because it is not an encapsulation, suspended in the water. Instead, our molecule creates a hydrogen bond to the water. This eliminates issues relating to sticking to the sides over time or falling to the bottom. Also, on COAs, our cannabinoids show up as expected. It produces a crystal clear product with low taste.

@RedDog Very funny.

Travis
SoluScience
Boulder, Colorado

2 Likes

Lol can you name a food emulsifier that DOESNT hydrogen bond to water?

3 Likes

Nestle in here slanging that high dose vanilla nesquick

All jokes aside this dude is a level 3 I’m sure it’s a great product @Future

1 Like

Thank you @Apothecary36

@broken_glassware We do not use emulsifiers.

Fwoosh.
So what is it then

If it’s a solubleizer then please mention another solubleizer that doesn’t make hydrogen bonds.
Basically what I’m getting at is pretty much anything that is going to help keep CBD particles in solution is going to make hydrogen bonds to water so claiming your product as special because of hydrogen bonds makes me think you actually have nothing special. I mean, your product could possibly be the absolute best water soluble CBD ever made but from the little you’ve told so far about what it is I’ll not be thinking that it’s good

1 Like

I’ve tried their stuff. By far the lowest taste of anything I’ve tried and maintains clarity at almost any dose.

3 Likes

I’m looking for water soluble and find your remarks interesting. Are you a food scientist?

I’m looking for water soluble but under my EU Novel Food license I’m not allowed nanotechnology. I would like to find a product with 5 kinds of drink recipes so I know it really works.

I’m looking at your conversation and I’m either learning a lot or getting confused. I’m looking for water soluble but under my EU Novel Food license I’m not allowed nanotechnology. Any suggestions.