Water Soluble as a Service

Honey Gold Processing’s sister company Soluscience (same ownership) is offering a service to water solubilize CBD Isolate, THC Free Distillate and Minor Cannabinoids such as CBN and CBG. We take your products and make them water soluble.

With the prices of CBD isolate falling, you can increase the value of your product by up to 10 times. Why not let us take your product to water soluble and increase it’s value and your revenues?

The technology is not nano, and is not suspension,

Included is a PDF one pager explaining the service. For further information and details please call me, Eric Duffner (one of the owners) directly at 714-943-5008

Water Soluble Infographic - v1-0.pdf (884.7 KB)

What is the highest cannabinoid percentage you can put into a kilo of water?

2 Likes

Based on the info graphic provided, is it correct understanding that the process yields water with a concentration of 20% w/w CBD concentration?

Our product comes as a waxy powder and it contains 20% cannabinoids.

We have a powder that stirs into water or any beverage. It is 20% by volume. You can make it as strong as you want. I do not know what the maximum concentration you can make would be- but I know you could make a product stronger than you could possibly need.

Without revealing your proprietary methods, what other ways are there to make water soluble thc products? I have only been able to find nano and suspension methods and would like to increase bio-availability. Thanks for any leads in the right direction!