Washington Capping Concentrates at 30%

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:
Ohio has a 70% limit and it’s a mess. People diluting distillate carts with D8, CBD, etc

6 Likes

In AK (as far as I know) the only limits are placed on edibles. The package must contain no more that 50mg THC, and it has to be in 5mg doses
Edit: Oh yeah, and you can’t purchase more than ounce, and I forget the mg amount total concentrate mg per purchase

This shit is insane.

But I’m not going to complain. Doing nothing but pushing people to the BM…

13 Likes

At least then you could hit up your trim bags for bricks of that “compliant bubble”

2 Likes

its like they are inviting vape gate 2.0, the legislators are legislating from a place of total ignorance; they dont understand that in order to hit those purity numbers; the processor will have to cut or degrade their product; and thats just inviting all sorts of new bullshit.

just let the plant be free

14 Likes

pine resin shipments to Washington intensifies

8 Likes

govt doesnt get it, you dont want cuts. They should cut the vaccine so they can get more people to take it. I saw some strange thread on here that someone had a 1000 mg product and wanted to cut it to keep prices down? Is it 1000 mg of fluid or cbd/thc? Thats why people say mine are the best is Im not cutting my topical cbd beyond making it legal.

1 Like

I hope it passes. I’ll become a rich man.

5 Likes

Big facts.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it’s all lies. I believe in good hash at bottom dollar prices…making it available to all people. I’ll never be a man rich with money…

11 Likes

I’m big on direct to consumer. No brokers were fed during the distribution of this product lol

16 Likes

That’s alot of legwork

not even one tiny broker?

2 Likes

This…

4 Likes

Agreed. I rock bulk pricing at gram quantities. Everyone pays the same…per g…you are all equal to me. Direct to consumer allows them to know their gardener and extractor, trust in the quality of the product and its chain of custody…which is priceless for a product one consumes medically or regularly.

9 Likes

Im from Washington and they tried putting a 10% cap on concentrates last year if i remember correctly thst didn’t go over at all now a 30% cap it won’t go anywhere it eventually they will hit a number that people will agree with then their will finally be a cap lol which in my opinion is fine people shouldn’t be consuming huge amount of things everyday all day lol but what should really be regulates more is the fact that they allow pesticides in our products fuck all that nonsense

1 Like

I get 99% concentrates in California and still dont get high.

3 Likes

You should take a break then bud lol

1 Like

T-break for the win! I was actually reading up on T-breaks not too long ago, and they were saying that you really only have to go about 1-2 weeks. They said it wasn’t entirely necessary to have to go longer than that to break the cycle.

1 Like

Idk I kinda prefer having a massive tolerance. Its a sober high. I call it homeostasis

11 Likes