Warning to bm vape cart buyers in Worcester Massachusetts

I haven’t purchased any carts as of yet after vape-gate. But I’ve heard rumors that somewhere in the Worcester area that olive oil / food oil carts are being circulated on the black market. I have no idea if it’s true I just heard about it last week and want to keep people safe.

Please be safe, only buy from reputable sources (such as legal dispensaries that have adequate testing) and please, please, please DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE HERE @F4200 WE’RE MORE THAN HAPPY TO KEEP PEOPLE SAFE!!!

7 Likes

sounds like a post meant for the oilpen reddit, not here. IMO the scare posts are a little silly for a rumor you’ve only heard but have no evidence of being true. especially so when you are talking about a rec state.

5 Likes

Worcester carts in Worcester

6 Likes

Plenty of high quality BM carts in mass even better quality than dispo crap

8 Likes

X2
I bet my BM carts stomp 99% of dispo carts.

10 Likes

Cooking oil? Things would be leaking straight out the bottom especially in the middle of summer. Cooking oils have such a strong fatty flavor. Hell, you can taste them in the air just cooking with them, it’d taste like straight burnt popcorn inhaling them directly from a cartridge. Maybe the source means fractionated coconut oil?

3 Likes

There is only one test for this; pour oil from cart into pan; crack egg; apply egg goo to pan; heat accordingly.
If it’s real oil you’ll have dank eggs; if its olive oil you’ll have regular eggs.

In all seriousness; that’s pretty bad; if you come across one; send it in for testing and alert the blacklist.

11 Likes

I don’t put nothin past nobody in this day and age

Thirteen year olds have access to reddit but not 96 duisty and canna terps. Maybe they need a bigger allowance.

wheres the damn parents

5 Likes

Ditto

My Worsctinworschester.com domain-ownership plans are ruined. It wasn’t supposed to be assumed as the worst.

I’m now broke and penniless with just a hotplate and beakers!

Curse you!

Edit: I was broke and penniless minus the aforementioned equipment before, but I am now too! - Rip in pieces MH

1 Like

I don’t think anyone on here is buying black market on small scale unless it’s off of friends or the occasional dispensary cart. As a producer in the area I can tell you my carts are >= to anything at the dispensaries 100%.

I heard what I heard, I’m honestly just trying to warn people cause I don’t want people getting sick off of vaping cooking oil.